so what do you guys think of bay rap as of this point?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
GoblinBeats makes your rap sound good. If you listen to Berner or Jack, you will hear Gob. The Saint is also a rapper that will take the bay by storm come summertime....He will outrap most if not all your fav bay rappers straight up. The Saint is coming.

Jan 18, 2006
lol, everyone thinks there an expert. As long as Clear Channel is around the bay will always be the underdog

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
The Bay Has got the most talented and "HUstle Hard" rappers, i been all around the US so I can say that.....its true, we do got talented rappers, BUT......IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME, SAME TOPICS, SAME SOUND, SAME EVERYTHING.....i got it now every rapper sells dope in the hood, everyones a killer, and ever rapper here fucks the finest hoes, I GOT IT NOW!!! Can we come different now????? Even the new rappers i hear out here, I am very impressed with the TALENT, but thats it, they sound the same.....ok young duh i got it your a killer too, and ur gonna blast a hater, i got it......now come different! use that talent and flip it to be different and to your advantage......there are those wack rappers, but most of all there is a lot of talented rappers, the Bay JUST NEEDS BETTER ARTISTS.....RAPPERS & ARTIST? There's a difference! WE NEED MORE ARTIST HERE!!!!! and thats what the bay is lacking............but it is in a better state that other areas, cuz the shit ppl putting out, out side of the bay.....same issue, everyone sells dope, and everyones got soooo much money!!!

Question: DO You wanna be a Rapper or an Artist? Ask yourself that~~~~~

Dec 29, 2008
i think there's some good new music coming out the Bay right now still. I just think you gotta look for it.

Because some of the dopest artists right now in the Bay aren't the people you see talked about on here everyday. Some of these new dope artists aren't being promoted enough or perhaps don't have the correct budget for promotions.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I think that E-40, J-Stalin, Berner, The Jacka, Husulah, Messy Marv A.K.A. The Boi Boi Young Mess, Fed-X, Ampachino, Big Tone, Stik Gilatine, Gangsta Reese, C-Locs, Davina, A-Wax & Laroo are some of the best in the game right now I've been listening to a lot of their music lately and no disappointments so far cant wait to hear more from these artists as well as other rappers that make good music

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I thought bay rap was dead after hyphy until I started listening to livewire and young gully, philthy rich... there's always been heat in the bay.

Fudda

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2007
When thizz was puttin out thizz nation a 100 thats when it was goin downhill.The Livewire Cats, The Tonite Show Albums and Jacka and dem were bringin the quality and dope back