So I looted a house

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Had to get on this before it's shut down and moved to...(I won't jinx it).

Yeah, he's an internet racist, meaning I seriously doubt he'd say his racist inner thoughts to these "Mexicans and Blacks" all day, and they ''wouldn't do shit"...when he's working at the Welfare Dept. (?)...you know that is NOT true, because, as far as I know, even McDonald's has stopped hiring down syndrome morons like this bufoon. LOL @ "I'm huge like X-Box"...fat boy, you're just plump, not like you're built for anything physical besides beating your face against the monitor after seeing everything anyone needs to know about you (except for the color of your ripped boxers) on the internet. Talk is cheap, and you've had your card pulled, fuck face. LOL @ ''your from the burbs"...and you live at home with mom and drive her Mom-mobile to Pizza Hut with your retard friends (one of whom happens to have a binder with his Algebra homework inside), and the only girl who's even remotely interested in being your friend looks like a sloth with yellow teeth.

Have a nice day.

Mar 16, 2005
so last night, somewhere on this side of the Mississippi i rolled up on a house with the garage door wide open. dis homie told me that they were away for the weekend. So we ran up in that bitch and looted the fuck out of it. talkin bout bottles, jewels, electronics, and other shit.

Is that a B&E since i didnt really break anything to get in. haha.

well just sharing. any burglary stories yall got?

well off to the pawn shop.

i'm sure it's already been called out...but i'm too lazy to read all posts...you got electronics and jewels from the garage????

i'm sure you pawned them all for about 2 bucks.

you fail!

stop trying to brag about something you didn't do.

Feb 15, 2006
i'm sure it's already been called out...but i'm too lazy to read all posts...you got electronics and jewels from the garage????

i'm sure you pawned them all for about 2 bucks.

you fail!

stop trying to brag about something you didn't do.
around my way, garages lead to houses dip shit. think a little before you speak. and i made enough money to buy your mom. PM me an invoice and your paypal account.

Mar 16, 2005
around my way, garages lead to houses dip shit. think a little before you speak. and i made enough money to buy your mom. PM me an invoice and your paypal account.

ok so then the garage door leading into the house was open as well right???

you said yourself..you didn't break anything to get in..so both the garage door and the door from garage into the house is open si what you are saying?

again

FAIL!

Feb 15, 2006
ok so then the garage door leading into the house was open as well right???

you said yourself..you didn't break anything to get in..so both the garage door and the door from garage into the house is open si what you are saying?

again

FAIL!
ok heres what i did. parked. walked in. walked to door. turned knob. walked in. are you lost yet? wheres the breaking part? none right. and im already in the house gaffling.

Mar 16, 2005
ok heres what i did. parked. walked in. walked to door. turned knob. walked in. are you lost yet? wheres the breaking part? none right. and im already in the house gaffling.
once you OPEN the door you broke and entered!

breaking and entering doesn't mean you actually break something dumbfuck!