So I looted a house

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
but i was already in the house, the garage sits below the house.

o fuck it. whatever. im not gonna argue over the ambiguousness of the word 'break'.

breaking and entering v., n. entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization

once you open a door you done broke and entered! end of story..there is no arguing!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
ok heres what i did. parked. walked in. walked to door. turned knob. walked in. are you lost yet? wheres the breaking part? none right. and im already in the house gaffling.
once you OPEN the door you broke and entered!

breaking and entering doesn't mean you actually break something dumbfuck!
Just when you think people couldn't get any stupider... LMFAO!

Dec 27, 2005
so last night, somewhere on this side of the Mississippi i rolled up on a house with the garage door wide open. dis homie told me that they were away for the weekend. So we ran up in that bitch and looted the fuck out of it. talkin bout bottles, jewels, electronics, and other shit.

Is that a B&E since i didnt really break anything to get in. haha.

well just sharing. any burglary stories yall got?

well off to the pawn shop.
fuck you thief...scum of the earth

Feb 15, 2006
i heard dude came back and asked if the neightbors seen anything, they gave him Bosstycoon description and they caught little homie slippin bad on 22nd and gave him a free head reshaping, took his wallet and told him they would be back

for his mom or sister
....naw. hopefully youre on some sherm right now to be thinking of that story; probably not and your just a loser with a little too much time thinking up fairy tales about another man.

Feb 15, 2006
Lil homie I think YOU are the one turning your "what if's" into internet fairytales
And claiming a gang you are only a part of on the internet.

Grow up
when have i thrown up any gang? im not here banging shit. crossed out s's dont always mean im throwin red, have you ever heard of money? and let me guess, the SFM threw you off.. quit living in 1994.