So I looted a house

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
so last night, somewhere on this side of the Mississippi i rolled up on a house with the garage door wide open. dis homie told me that they were away for the weekend. So we ran up in that bitch and looted the fuck out of it. talkin bout bottles, jewels, electronics, and other shit.

Is that a B&E since i didnt really break anything to get in. haha.

well just sharing. any burglary stories yall got?

well off to the pawn shop.

Feb 25, 2006
so last night, somewhere on this side of the Mississippi i rolled up on a house with the garage door wide open. dis homie told me that they were away for the weekend. So we ran up in that bitch and looted the fuck out of it. talkin bout bottles, jewels, electronics, and other shit.

Is that a B&E since i didnt really break anything to get in. haha.

well just sharing. any burglary stories yall got?

well off to the pawn shop.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
How will the cops know who he is....
fucking idiots

what do you think is going to happen?

Cops pull him over

"Sir you fit the description of a person on the internet"

Dec 18, 2002
Pawn shop? Why fuck wit the pawn shop?

Copy paste this story into craigslist so they know why you're sellin shit on the cheap and you'll get rid of all that merchandise quick!

Dec 4, 2004
yo where is the house. I'm in the Mission too maybe i can grab all the stuff you didn't pick up. tell me and ill make a thread talking about my discoverys when i lewt it.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
IP addresses, email address etc....

Thank "Homeland Security" for the new tools they got. You'd be suprised
subpeona for ip address
lol ppl act like the internet is anonymous unless you got 7 proxies you can get fucked
You actually think

1) a police station will go through all the time of finding out who owns this web site
2) contact the person who owns this web site
3) find the person via ip adress?

The only problem with that is most IP's go through 3-4 proxies now n days, not to mention the hub

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
you shtooopid

NEVER TAKE STOLEN MERCHANDISE TO A FUCKIN PAWN SHOP ASSHOLE.

once it's reported stolen tha serial number will pop up there and yo dumbass name gon show up with yo information cuz you gave em yo I.D. to pawn it.

Feb 15, 2006
seriously....

But if someone in the MISSION was dumb enough to leave their garage door open then they kinda deserve it lol
wasnt in the mission...good try tho. notice how i said this side of the mississippi. could it be oregon? maybe. where am i right now...you dont know and my alibi is solid. ya'll watch too much truTV.