So I looted a house

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
I shot some mothafucka about 3 days ago.. used a .45 then I put him in the back of my friends tahoe, drove out to the hills before Stoneridge mall, took 300 steps westward and buried him between the big boulder and the big ass tree, right behind the bush. His body is located at GPS Location: N 20`38,178 W 149`25,150 Any of y'all got any stories like that?
yeah,

one time i stole a corn dog from a gas station,

i had enough money to buy a hundred corn dogs..

but i was way too lazy to stand in line, Gas stations feel like supermarkets nowadays

Jun 3, 2006
one time back in the day, i blacked out off 20/20 and my friends tell me i killed a homeless man...but if i cant remember it, it really didnt happen right?

Mar 12, 2006
I shot some mothafucka about 3 days ago.. used a .45 then I put him in the back of my friends tahoe, drove out to the hills before Stoneridge mall, took 300 steps westward and buried him between the big boulder and the big ass tree, right behind the bush. His body is located at GPS Location: N 20`38,178 W 149`25,150 Any of y'all got any stories like that?
im do dirt and dump the body n the exact location u did ur soooo fucked now dood

Nov 24, 2003
Yall watch and believe to much CSI

LOL!

Seriously people are trippin.

I mean if we were talking about a murder, then they may have an argument.

If you even calls the cops after your house been robbed, they barely give a fuck enough to fill out a report let alone spend the next 48 hours tirelessly scouring the internet looking for someone who happened to post some incriminating evidence about this particular crime totaling most likely less than 10K

LMAO. Get real.

Nov 1, 2004
LOL!

If you even calls the cops after your house been robbed, they barely give a fuck enough to fill out a report let alone spend the next 48 hours tirelessly scouring the internet looking for someone who happened to post some incriminating evidence about this particular crime totaling most likely less than 10K

LMAO. Get real.
Get real? You don't know a damn thing so why even speak on it? Most ISPs will drop your info to a cop without a warrant. Scouring the internet? You get his IP, you find out which ISP has that section of IPs alloted to them, you call that ISP and they give you the persons informatrion.... 48 hours? hah, yeah.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
LOL!

LMAO. Get real.
Police have been issuing tickets and even arresting people just from Youtube videos. If they are doing that for misdemeanors, you better believe that they would put more effort in for felonies. Not to mention all the arrests from Myspace and gang affiliations.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I did the same thing, but my cousin Roman called talking about meet him at his apartment so I had to turn around and go meet him, but as soon I got there my phone rang and it was the homeboy Lil Jacob talking about lets go shoot some darts. He introduces me to his crazy ass friend Brucie and we go and rob a few banks and shot a few cops. That was a wild day.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
damn i wish someone would steal my car stereo or something and post about it on here, thatd be like one of my dreams come true

Feb 15, 2006
Get real? You don't know a damn thing so why even speak on it? Most ISPs will drop your info to a cop without a warrant. Scouring the internet? You get his IP, you find out which ISP has that section of IPs alloted to them, you call that ISP and they give you the persons informatrion.... 48 hours? hah, yeah.
comcast doesnt...

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Man you must live in the burbs and never had a thing stolen huh

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
You so fulla shit it leak from your mouth when you speak and has started seepin from your fingertips...through the keyboard....and onto this site.

If you a boss tycoon as you claim, then why the fuck you still doin b&e's lil homie?

I mean if you a real tycoon, you don't need to rob they next man cause you would do like a real BOSS would do...and go by the shit, I mean.....its nothin to a REAL BOSS right? At least that what the kids say nowadays. And a real latin boss from SFM would look down upon a young homie stealin from the hood, these people live in your set...why steal from yo own hood?
As a community the mission has always tried to protect its own and uplift the area from the poverty that runs through it.

Take that shit to the avenues...take that shit to nob hill..don't go stealin from the family strugglin to make it in the mission, but you young punks nowadays got no sense of respect for ya own hood,its a damn shame

And you fulla shit cause don't no one get shit off at the pawn shop no mo, cause like the homie said you can jook that shit on craigslist and get breaded even better...even them shops on mission aint givin no real loot.

So did you just walk down the street with a little red wagon fulla stolen goods with a kool aid smile on yo face while typin that on ya sidekick? Or was this all a bullshit attempt to gain an net rep as a thug, since the real homies from the mission prolly punked you cause you a jake ass sucka, you prolly a 4th string norteno wannabe who envies the real homies puttin it down on the block, copped you a flea cd and bumped that northern ghetto boys a little too much and now you online as a BossTycoon gangsta right? Faggot prolly live in the castro and is a jizz mopper at the bookstore..kick rocks chump

Like casper
I'm ghost to the 9000th degree
Muthafucka can't see me
Really I'm just an entity
Ask ya older brother about me