Smiley Agony- Back To Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I waited 4 days where u at tho
speaking this n that but scared to rap hoe
I guess I'll have to go n put on Berkeley for ya
instead of proud lil Lisa feeling sorry for ya

damn, man smiley needa chill a bit
shit, I bet your whole squad feeling this shit
man smiley just a cold piece, cold piece
strapped to my waist like COD

like it's black ops 2
smiley agony like it's Deja vu
aye aye, back to back
only rapper I know that scared to diss back

hip hop flows through my veins
I bleed this FOREAL real feel what I'm saying
hope you feel what I'm spraying but I shoot to kill
I'm eating you alive siccness pays the bills nigga...

back to back... you got it back to back nigga

na you need more than 16
got my homie with chop n with the green beam
compare the real and the fake now scared to diss back bitch please
who got the crown now

king smiley to you peasants now
tasted blood and its on like im mad cow
homicidis, nigga come try this
northern California hitta, pull your brain through your eyelid

like I'm bane n u batman
born into it, you got money from the next man
shouts out to joker tho
n the rest of siccness yea I'm out yo

Didn't mention your name so you stop fronting n like it

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Malki is king. If he chooses not to to respond, that's his choice. That's how kings do!

On topic: nice diss track smiley. My favorite part(s) are when you call malki a nigga
Lol
I should really go back and change the "N" to a "W" huh. Yea I stayed up all night pondering on the thought of doing that but its just Malki

right on for checking it out tho!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
B @btownmusicgroup You ol ima wait till someone says something negative to say to jump in the thread ass wigga

I know damn well both disses were nothing special, shit all together I spent One whole hour shitting on your rap career. Theres two sides of the game and I rather be lowkey and never get fame but be able to shit on fools like you. On the other hand you want to be rich and famous with stupid ass bars. Shit I bet 21 Savage and Lil Yachty think YOU are garbage.

Why are you dissing Malki? Just wondering the reason.
Because this is an anonmyous message board full of guys who like to do this kind of thing. Its just what they do. I been on here for years under different names, been banned a few times. Its been around for over 15 years, its a forum to listen to bay area rap. A lot of bay area artist log in, or used to. But its pretty much died down because of the bullshit. Its down to a core audience of about 50-100 people and most r just on here talking shit. Nothing to really take serious

May 4, 2002
His diss wasnt even as dope as he thinks it was, it was him acting tuff calling dude a fake norte ( and he said it wrong) and talking about sending goons he doesnt have...

It was 100% different then his fake ass burger king gimmick. Thats why he took it down

Last edited: