Smiley Agony- Back To Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2017
The Bay
I mean, I guess that's a reason. Not really a good one, though. He makes music in a different lane, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. While hip hop does have a large amount of battle rappers, not all of them are, nor is it necessary for them to become one. If it weren't for people like Will Smith, and other hip-pop artists, the genre wouldn't be anywhere near as big as it is now.

And seriously, if you don't like him, you realize the disses really are just advertisement for him, and you're helping perpetuate something you say you hate. Doesn't make sense to me.

But, it's whatever, to me. I just find it funny that something you don't like inspired you so much.

Feb 3, 2017
The Bay
Malki brought no one anywhere. He said that he was dissed, I wanted to hear it and see why. Most actual diss tracks in the industry have real reasons behind them. This doesn't. "I don't like your music" has never been a reason to diss someone. This is the same bullshit Soulja been doing lately, dissing people just cuz. Newsflash: Nobody respects Soulja.

I'm no Christian representative, I'm just a fan of hip hop. This shit here is just disrespectful to the art.

Malki brought no one anywhere. He said that he was dissed, I wanted to hear it and see why. Most actual diss tracks in the industry have real reasons behind them. This doesn't. "I don't like your music" has never been a reason to diss someone. This is the same bullshit Soulja been doing lately, dissing people just cuz. Newsflash: Nobody respects Soulja.

I'm no Christian representative, I'm just a fan of hip hop. This shit here is just disrespectful to the art.

good lookin out bloom thanks for having my back.

i tried to tell this dude exactly that and i think thats why he is mad. you can't have that kind of attitude towards the craft and expect to make it in the game. if you are really in the game (talking to smiley) you would have no choice but to respect it because you would know what it takes. until he tries to do it for real really there is nothing he can say which is why diss songs like these mean nothing. anyone can talk trash and act tough, especially online.

My advice smiley, if this is what you want to do and you think you really got it. Prove it. Really go in, and make some real moves. meet some real people. Grind. Find out your place and make a lane for it. U gotta figure out and decide this is what you want to do with your life, and stick with it. Once you do, you wouldn't be coming at me like this or anyone who is putting in that work. You would have no choice but to be on my side because you know its a struggle. Making yourself into somebody that takes effort, perseverence. Even when everyones hating and telling you no, doubting you. A lot of people cant take that. Even if they can, the sheer amount of time you need to dedicate yourself is why most quit anyway. You have to be willing to be laughed at, challenged, look stupid, be embarassed all that or you wont be successful. Cats want to be in the crowd if you want to be known you have to stand alone.

If you been in my shoes. 11 years in. Making real moves, you would look at hip hop in a completely different light. This shit is real. so its that side of actually being 100 with it and being yourself, he is missing completely. its not just about rapping and talking tough its about being authentic and true to the craft. Of course there are other ways to become successful. you can sell out and do a gimmick of course, but im talking about longevity. I'm talking about becoming a respected figure. Thats what I am going for. Legend status

Feb 3, 2017
The Bay
Lol never mind, welcome to the site!
So you are also a Malki means king fan? What's your favorite track? Mine is "check for me" and also the ultra rare "fuck smiley" song
A fan? I wouldn't use that word. Me and Malki are friends and colleagues, so not just a fan. I appreciate a lot of his music, but some stuff could be better.

Being completely honest, me and Malki don't always see eye to eye on things that he does, so I won't lie and say that. We're very different in the things we like and why we do them. Malki wants to make a career of this, and he grinds as such. He enjoys having fun and being flashy at times, so he makes music about that.

Myself, I'm not flashy at all, and I'm from the N.O., so I go about things differently than most people here (in the Bay). I don't really focus on money in terms of music, I just focus on the love of music. It's something that people don't really do these days.

I listen to more lyrically minded types mostly, like Lupe (my favorite, personally), K Dot, Cole, Yassin Bey, Run The Jewels, but I also will knock shit like Jeezy, 2 Chainz, T.i. and some throwback Weezy stuff. As for Malki's music? I like "work", "Feeling like Mac dre", and a few others with AC. Another favorite was "The Malki Song"

Thing is, I listen to more trap music (T.i. style, not edm or Chicago style), so I won't knock Malki's mixtapes and albums nonstop, but he does have an element in his music that others are missing: he legitimately enjoys what he does.

And of all the shit to make a track about, right now, in this country, to hate on someone just trying to make everyone feel good is stupid. That's not what the Sugar Hill Gang did, the Furious Five, Rakim, ATCQ, Digital Underground, or even Pac did. People got the game twisted, is all.

But, I'll never hate on another man's grind. That's phony shit.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

A fan? I wouldn't use that word. Me and Malki are friends and colleagues, so not just a fan. I appreciate a lot of his music, but some stuff could be better.

Being completely honest, me and Malki don't always see eye to eye on things that he does, so I won't lie and say that. We're very different in the things we like and why we do them. Malki wants to make a career of this, and he grinds as such. He enjoys having fun and being flashy at times, so he makes music about that.

Myself, I'm not flashy at all, and I'm from the N.O., so I go about things differently than most people here (in the Bay). I don't really focus on money in terms of music, I just focus on the love of music. It's something that people don't really do these days.

I listen to more lyrically minded types mostly, like Lupe (my favorite, personally), K Dot, Cole, Yassin Bey, Run The Jewels, but I also will knock shit like Jeezy, 2 Chainz, T.i. and some throwback Weezy stuff. As for Malki's music? I like "work", "Feeling like Mac dre", and a few others with AC. Another favorite was "The Malki Song"

Thing is, I listen to more trap music (T.i. style, not edm or Chicago style), so I won't knock Malki's mixtapes and albums nonstop, but he does have an element in his music that others are missing: he legitimately enjoys what he does.

And of all the shit to make a track about, right now, in this country, to hate on someone just trying to make everyone feel good is stupid. That's not what the Sugar Hill Gang did, the Furious Five, Rakim, ATCQ, Digital Underground, or even Pac did. People got the game twisted, is all.

But, I'll never hate on another man's grind. That's phony shit.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome.
:siccness: lol bloom i appreciate u being real straight up. Thank you for the kind words it will not be forgotten. thats why i fuck with you.

if yall dont know bloom was there for the check for me video, and he is in the video in a shot during the begnning. heres an unknown facts, he actually helped me wit a lil money cuz i thought fab would take less and brought less cash. u know im trying to get my shit for the jug. i paid him back n took him out to eat afterwards to celebrate n say thanks lol thanks tho..

he was also there before it even happened. back when i tried to chase down fab all day in north and west oakland to let him know im serious about shooting a video. I finally found his car at this party in lower bottoms and me n bloom argued over whether or not it is safe to walk around there (my personal opinion is hell no) but he thinks its ok cuz he says n.o. is grimeyier. lol thats the homie tho. Lower bottoms aint safe tho check the statistics top 25 most dangerous in the usa.

known him since DVC college thats where we all met up. me juey and bloom and a lot of people i still am in contact with. But I've known juey from berkeley since middle school. me n juey both grew up in the same neighborhood, just were never close friends until we bumped into each other at dvc and realized we both do music

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
anyone can talk trash and act tough, especially online.
my advice for you would be follow what YOU preach. You want to lash out and feel gangsta but when its time to be gangsta you want to hide behind your gimmick of only doing turn up music.. I hit up A.C after he posted shit on your video talking about haters, told him It was ME who made the diss and not even he has your back like that. Then you go and block me so your homies wouldnt see you being a bitch online. If you had just posted the track I would have respect for you. Now I see you like a 31 year old 13 year old. Just expect a crack to the face when I see you. That is all.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I mean, I guess that's a reason. Not really a good one, though. He makes music in a different lane, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. While hip hop does have a large amount of battle rappers, not all of them are, nor is it necessary for them to become one. If it weren't for people like Will Smith, and other hip-pop artists, the genre wouldn't be anywhere near as big as it is now.

And seriously, if you don't like him, you realize the disses really are just advertisement for him, and you're helping perpetuate something you say you hate. Doesn't make sense to me.

But, it's whatever, to me. I just find it funny that something you don't like inspired you so much.
Check this out captain save a fag. Your homie, used his OWN fingers to TYPE and talk about how Im no thug, im fake, he got homies to get on me. Deletes it the next day, talking about how he doesnt do that. Homie whats been said, has been said, i dont care if he said he had too many mikes hard lemonades. You wanna feel thug but when you see who you talking to aint no fucking punk, you wanna get scared. Dont nobody know who that fool is in EPA and im sure I dont have fans in Berkeley like that either. But I can asure you fools on my block heard the Malki Diss and were cracking up at it, why? Cuz I post up and show em the tracks.. I dont live on the net, I dont post up all my life on IG or Snapchat. Thats where this fruit cake got me fucked up. I dissed em cuz im a RAPPER and thats what RAPPERS do when they get dissed. like I told A.C your homie is just a Fruit and scared of RAP BATTLING.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
B @btownmusicgroup

How about this then. We meet somewhere, Ill bring gloves and $500 and we have a fight? Honestly you pulled some hoe shit and want to act like you didnt say anything to provoke me dissing you. And turn this whole thing to a "Bloom, Smiley is being a bullie, come stand up for me cause im too much of a lame" thing. How and why would I let that slide? Unlike you I hold respect to my name and for damn sure aint gonna let some gimmick get away with shit I wouldn't let a real mothafucka slide with.