Smiley Agony- Back To Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
Yea, but why you mad though. It's only the internet

It would ve been fun to hear malki diss song, but fuck that; he is a gimmick rapper

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Yea, but why you mad though. It's only the internet

It would ve been fun to hear malki diss song, but fuck that; he is a gimmick rapper
Only time I got mad is when he blocked me so I couldnt talk to him straight up after calling his bluff infront of his homies lol

It really would have been fun. I was pumped when I saw the title to the thread. well im writing the third diss song as we speak, finishing up the 3rd verse. SF Traxx on the beat.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
REAL LIFE:
Just wrote it, just incase I dont get to recording it today. Here it is.

Smiley From the backstreets, ride around with Fat Heat.
tugging on this cream piece, make you more than just bleed
the game is soft, I regret this rap shit
so fuck it all, I’m here to blap shit

How you like that? I bet you don’t.
Pull your card hoe
N snatch your dough
“Smiley fuck you” Im at your door
Best come outside, what you typing for?

Ima ride for town ima ride for my name
ask any real thug n he gonna say the same
ask any real lame and all he gonna say is
Na smiley, I thought we were playing

I respect the real and respect respected
Fake it till you make it? don’t know what method
I live this shit, so I go all out
bangs turn to clicks when I pull it out

Get off the net and n come live this
its real life, real life, real life
Stop your hoe shit, n be about it

One life, one gun to protect me
one clip, leaves your front yard messy
pick n choose who you want to funk with
step up to a rogue, n boy we dump quick

but if you want the hands Ill feed you em
tell the fairy your teeth I’m keeping em
man my town goes hard so I live up to it
this shits way more deep than just the music

Its the backstreets homie, from the cuts
456 and puffing blunts
task force out but can’t stop the grind
One life, one gun, its to my side

I live for this, you scared of this
I wish any of you fags would step to this
Don’t give no fucks if you strapped up too
Before the car stops we already shoot

40 round mags and extra clips
armor piercing and hollow tips
mini 15’s and 40 cals
9 in my weist, real quick goes blau

I live hip hop, tagging shit and bboy stance
never really got the backwards pants
I’m more tall t’s and fitted caps
and putting real life inside of raps

I don’t care for glam or the fame
i just need respect on my name
3rd times the charm, hope you mad at me
small town living, smiley agony

Feb 3, 2017
The Bay
No need to get mad at me, I just asked question. Your original answer was just that you didn't like his music. I don't know why you didn't just respond with all that in the first place.

I understand your reasons, now. It don't matter to me, though, I was just wondering. I've said my piece and y'all are both grown-ups, so do what you do.

Feb 3, 2017
The Bay
On a different note, your tracks aren't bad, besides the disses. I listened but wasn't really feeling it. 4,5, 6 and Lane switching are dope tho. Y'all would do better to just squash it and link up. It'd be a good mix of styles. Listening to your tracks, you don't sound like you a bad person or anything. Lol, you was probably just talking shit and got him mad, haha.

Anyways, don't hate, collaborate.

my advice for you would be follow what YOU preach. You want to lash out and feel gangsta but when its time to be gangsta you want to hide behind your gimmick of only doing turn up music.. I hit up A.C after he posted shit on your video talking about haters, told him It was ME who made the diss and not even he has your back like that. Then you go and block me so your homies wouldnt see you being a bitch online. If you had just posted the track I would have respect for you. Now I see you like a 31 year old 13 year old. Just expect a crack to the face when I see you. That is all.
You dont kno what i said in the diss so ill tell you.

First of all i never threatened to send goons on u lol so dont get scared. This is what i said essentially: i said u talk so tough so why dont u talk it to some other guys who claim to be goons and see what happens.

Anyone can try to fight a guy who isnt here to fight but i bet you dont pull this shit on killa tay. On awax. Cuz u already know it would b real consequences. I also said you wouldnt talk like that to the nortes in west berkeley cuz they are really wit the shit.

Anyway thats pretty much what i said. i didnt say ima send goons on u lmfao. do i look like i got time for that. Anyway my dad told me to take the diss down after i broke my computer so it was bad vibes i took it down cuz of that.

Not cuz im scary but because i got bigger fish to fry. Lol. Im tryna help u and save u a future L. Lol im just sayin that bully shit dont fly in the streets. People die every day b. Thats why i dont do that kind of music. dont find out the hard way

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You dont kno what i said in the diss so ill tell you.

First of all i never threatened to send goons on u lol so dont get scared. This is what i said essentially: i said u talk so tough so why dont u talk it to some other guys who claim to be goons and see what happens.

Anyone can try to fight a guy who isnt here to fight but i bet you dont pull this shit on killa tay. On awax. Cuz u already know it would b real consequences. I also said you wouldnt talk like that to the nortes in west berkeley cuz they are really wit the shit.

Anyway thats pretty much what i said. i didnt say ima send goons on u lmfao. do i look like i got time for that. Anyway my dad told me to take the diss down after i broke my computer so it was bad vibes i took it down cuz of that.

Not cuz im scary but because i got bigger fish to fry. Lol. Im tryna help u and save u a future L. Lol im just sayin that bully shit dont fly in the streets. People die every day b. Thats why i dont do that kind of music. dont find out the hard way

I never said you said it in the diss sucka. You told me this in a comment, then came back the next day and said something about that your sorry because you were mad n this n that. Then you went and deleted the comment you made. Quit being a weenie

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
i bet you dont pull this shit on killa tay. On awax. Cuz u already know it would b real consequences. I also said you wouldnt talk like that to the nortes in west berkeley cuz they are really wit the shit.
Killa tay, awax and the Nortes in West Berkeley arnt logged on here talking shit to me and dissing me, so youre right I wouldnt do that. But if they were, I would be backing my shit up the same as I was with you. Period. Theres always bigger and badder fools, I know this. Till that day comes Ima be here repping me and mines, no matter who the hell it is.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah. And dont get mad im laughing at u on instagram and everyone else laughing wit me. Lol. Thats my perogative. Take the disses down please and i will gladly delete the post. Lol. I think im entitled to laugh at a song about me no matter what the content.

Have a nice day

Im not mad at that at all. Promote my diss you fake. Why are you scared of me tho? Blocking me when I post on your comments telling your homies what hoe shit you did. THATS whats really funny.

Killa tay, awax and the Nortes in West Berkeley arnt logged on here talking shit to me and dissing me, so youre right I wouldnt do that. But if they were, I would be backing my shit up the same as I was with you. Period. Theres always bigger and badder fools, I know this. Till that day comes Ima be here repping me and mines, no matter who the hell it is.
Im not dissing u. Lol. Anything i said on siccness was out of anger, cuz i dont like people talking to me any kind of way. All that gun talk and fight talk i dont do that. If i said something that offended u i apologize and have said that before. Thats the only reason i took shit i said back. Im not here to bring u down bruh. Or anyone.

Online its hard for me to not say shit back its like a knee jerk reaction. Well i guess now u see how it feels. Lol welcome to my world. It pisses u off it pisses me off it would piss anyone off. Not imagine hearing that every day for over a decade. It will force you to come at the rap game different. But nah i dont mean no harm to anyone i just want everyone to respect each other

Ol Smiley Leave me alone ass nigga

I guess I had my fun with this. Dont ever mention my name and I wont mention yours. But my Disses stay up and you can keep your video up of you and your homie turning up to my diss
ima delete the video for you. extra sauce.

lol

have a nice day bruh.

its done now

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Because this is an anonmyous message board full of guys who like to do this kind of thing. Its just what they do. I been on here for years under different names, been banned a few times. Its been around for over 15 years, its a forum to listen to bay area rap. A lot of bay area artist log in, or used to. But its pretty much died down because of the bullshit. Its down to a core audience of about 50-100 people and most r just on here talking shit. Nothing to really take serious
Artists actually eating off this music know this site does not have the traffic to make it viable for them to eat off of it, hence their time is better spent elsewhere. Wannabes like you don't know any better nor have the talent or music business skills to understand what it takes to be successful. You can buy all the music equipment you want, but that will never change the fact that you are a failure at this. Everyone else here is just passing time and getting laughs and entertainment from succas like you, except your routine is tired and its no longer fun so you will basically be ignored.