SIR DYNO / DAVID ROCHA TRUE LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
DUDE MADE HIS "2ND" CHOICE IN LIFE N GAVE HIS LIFE TO GOD.... FUCK IT THEN SO BE IT THATS HIS CHOICE. WE CAN'T HATE HIM FOR HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS BUT HE SURE AS FUCK DOSEN'T BELONG IN THIS THREAD/BLOG/SITE ANYMORE. HE IS NO LONGER PART OF OUR MOVEMENT OR STRUGGLE SO HE SHOULDN'T BE ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH HOMEBOYS ANY MORE PERIOD!!

F.N.
N IF HE EVER MADE AN ATTEMP TO PREACH AT ME I'D POLITELY EXCUSE MYSELF FROM THE CONVERSATION N BE ON MY WAY.... I MADE MY CHOICE IN LIFE N HAPPY WITH IT. SIEMPRE ADELANTE! ---->
wtf u know about struggle? your from MARINA, which is about as hard as carmel or pacific grove..you aint from the side, salinas or castro, you from "fogtown", a place you can drive around all day and never see 1 homeboy. keep on rappin bout a city that doesnt have 1 hood in it.

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
wtf u know about struggle? your from MARINA, which is about as hard as carmel or pacific grove..you aint from the side, salinas or castro, you from "fogtown", a place you can drive around all day and never see 1 homeboy. keep on rappin bout a city that doesnt have 1 hood in it.
Its apparent your an uneducated individual who probably knows nothing about our cause and or struggle and will probably drop out the first time you hit county.... but it's good when you in Marina ask for me I ain't hard to find you obviously know where I'm from and who I be but you just a screen name behind a computer to me so get at me in person "homeboy". This will be my only response to a Jcat so miss me with that computer shit n holla at ya big homie he'll know how to get a hold of me.

Mar 22, 2007
Its apparent your an uneducated individual who probably knows nothing about our cause and or struggle and will probably drop out the first time you hit county.... but it's good when you in Marina ask for me I ain't hard to find you obviously know where I'm from and who I be but you just a screen name behind a computer to me so get at me in person "homeboy". This will be my only response to a Jcat so miss me with that computer shit n holla at ya big homie he'll know how to get a hold of me.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE "CAUSE"

May 17, 2006
LA CAUSE in Prison = a unity of northern mexicans against the EME and their minions
LA CAUSA en las calles = ok from what ive seen living in san rafael and richmond during the early 90's is that there was a lack of norteno influence in that area. most of it was concentrated south of san francisco and south of oakland. that being said many immigrant kids in that area were new to the country or were born without a chicano influence. the only culture they were exposed to was sureno culture thru movies and music. """STAND AND DELIVER (cough cough!!!)""" that being said, most kids that wear blue in norcal believe that clamin sureno makes you more mexican (thus you have a problem with the locals) basically THE CAUSE is defending our northern culture and getting rid of those who want to make this place into LA

Jun 8, 2010
Some mufuckas on here are fucking retarted as fuck, and some others are even more retarted soft ass mufuckas, ya'll following that preach shit would be the type of Jcats to drop out quick.