SIR DYNO / DAVID ROCHA TRUE LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
dyno is one of my biggest influences ... and i respect his "new" way of life ... it actually takes a very disciplined person to walk such a narrow path .... but if he wants to spread the word of the "lord" y is he slaggin cds? and dvds? wouldnt it futher more spread the "word" if he gave it away? ??? profit out the name of god??? come on now that i dont agree with ....

Dec 4, 2006
as soon as you make that change in your life ..you become a D.O. ...pretty wack of homeboys to be mad at somebody who wants to change ...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
In all honesty, he did what alot of you will end up doing in the future. Real talk. There comes a point in life where your responsibilities will greatly out weigh your personal agenda. And tending to those responsibilities becomes your agenda whether you like it or not.

Feb 13, 2011
I bet atleast 80% of these individuals on here are Internet geeks trying playing the homeboy card. They think they're official in the game because Woodie is they're favorite rap artist and they have every Big Tone album. Its obvious by your posts in threads with this subject matter that you're a fake, just a internet personality. Either that or you're very uneducated when it comes to N politics.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dyno is one of my biggest influences ... and i respect his "new" way of life ... it actually takes a very disciplined person to walk such a narrow path .... but if he wants to spread the word of the "lord" y is he slaggin cds? and dvds? wouldnt it futher more spread the "word" if he gave it away? ??? profit out the name of god??? come on now that i dont agree with ....
Depending on how much he sells them for he does need to recover costs..

Sep 24, 2006
I appreciate his change its good for his family but of course u lames will be like "hes a D.O."BLAH BLAH BLAH Fuck u ignorant PPL..the way i see it hes doin good i respect anybody making positive changes for the better ..and who said hes not a homie no more?Shits always in his heart guaranteed....BUT I respect ppls choice to be religious but i dont wanna hear that shit and have it being PUSHED on me but if we in church preach all u want
He said he's not a homie no more. As far as its alwayz gonna be in his heart are u for real does it matter,no.Im sure theres d.o.'s (and im not callin dyno a d.o.) that have it in there heart too, but theres no comin back and dyno not gonna get a pass becausebhe was a rapper fuck outta here, theres thousand of cats that were way more active than him and they dont get passes so i cant look at him like he was once this or that. No one said this game was perfect and u guys knew that from day 1, im interested to see how many of u giyz are actually from a hood where they know u......

May 16, 2002

This is reminiscent of the topic we had here awhile back. Should it be free simply because your a Homeboy? LOL!!!!

Seriously though, church has become a business. Plain & simple, there is money involved and they want in. Some people are in it for the right reasons, but the majority I'd say are in it for the benefit.

Nothing in this world is free Homie. It cost to come into this world & it cost about the same, if not more to check out this bitch. And meaning people are going to make that last dollar out of you even after you stopped breathing LOL! Damn! :ermm:

Sep 24, 2006
I bet atleast 80% of these individuals on here are Internet geeks trying playing the homeboy card. They think they're official in the game because Woodie is they're favorite rap artist and they have every Big Tone album. Its obvious by your posts in threads with this subject matter that you're a fake, just a internet personality. Either that or you're very uneducated when it comes to N politics.
I agree......

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
This is reminiscent of the topic we had here awhile back. Should it be free simply because your a Homeboy? LOL!!!!

Seriously though, church has become a business. Plain & simple, there is money involved and they want in. Some people are in it for the right reasons, but the majority I'd say are in it for the benefit.

Nothing in this world is free Homie. It cost to come into this world & it cost about the same, if not more to check out this bitch. And meaning people are going to make that last dollar out of you even after you stopped breathing LOL! Damn! :ermm:
nah i disagree , i mean yea nada is free. But making profit in the name of god? come on now .. greed is a sin as well. Just saying.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
All I know is he made some dope ass jams, he made DRF what it is, and in my opinion got kicked to the curb by them lol, but more power to anybody doing something positive in their life and trying to get further! And for the gang bangers, ya'll should be happy! Your lifestyle is only for the truly dedicated, another one fell off cuz they couldnt hang with the lifestyle right? It's a "career"! For Life means you put it before everything else! Regardless if you grow old or not!

Apr 20, 2008
In all honesty, he did what alot of you will end up doing in the future. Real talk. There comes a point in life where your responsibilities will greatly out weigh your personal agenda. And tending to those responsibilities becomes your agenda whether you like it or not.
exactly,
these lil kids on here think bangin is cool now because they live wit
their momma and dont pay rent or bills.

once they got responsibility like car payments
insurance, rent, electricity, cable tv , kids , and 100 things on top of that.
thats when they realize what life is.

Apr 20, 2008
how pathetic is that?..to be greatly influenced by a rapper.
i bet you if it wasnt for gangsta rap, there wouldnt be any nortenos or surenos or crips or bloods outside of their original city where they started.

gangster rap influences youth in alot of ways .
just shows your ignorance by thinking it doesnt.

Apr 20, 2008
He said he's not a homie no more. As far as its alwayz gonna be in his heart are u for real does it matter,no.Im sure theres d.o.'s (and im not callin dyno a d.o.) that have it in there heart too, but theres no comin back and dyno not gonna get a pass becausebhe was a rapper fuck outta here, theres thousand of cats that were way more active than him and they dont get passes so i cant look at him like he was once this or that. No one said this game was perfect and u guys knew that from day 1, im interested to see how many of u giyz are actually from a hood where they know u......
if dyno didnt snitch fools out, who cares if hes a DO.
if i saw him i wouldnt smash on the cat unless hes a documented snitch.

hes a grown ass man with other shit to worry about. dont hate on him worry about YOU.