SIR DYNO / DAVID ROCHA TRUE LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
exactly,
these lil kids on here think bangin is cool now because they live wit
their momma and dont pay rent or bills.

once they got responsibility like car payments
insurance, rent, electricity, cable tv , kids , and 100 things on top of that.
thats when they realize what life is.
yep.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
exactly,
these lil kids on here think bangin is cool now because they live wit
their momma and dont pay rent or bills.

once they got responsibility like car payments
insurance, rent, electricity, cable tv , kids , and 100 things on top of that.
thats when they realize what life is.

i have to strongly disagree with you. Theres vatos doing life that say fuck a car payment , insurance , rent , electricity and cable.... they live and die for la causa.... You cant knock another persons way of life. Just cuz u chose to "grow" up or turn to god. I respect all walks of life. In all seriousness who gives a shit? Y is everyone worried about who's doing what and who's doing this? way too much gossip on this forum. Im more than sure half of all these "homeboy rappers" havent done what they rap about .. i mean how many scraps can u kill?

Feb 13, 2011
i bet you if it wasnt for gangsta rap, there wouldnt be any nortenos or surenos or crips or bloods outside of their original city where they started.

gangster rap influences youth in alot of ways .
just shows your ignorance by thinking it doesnt.
So I assume Sra Dyno and other artist have inspired you in life.

Feb 13, 2011
if dyno didnt snitch fools out, who cares if hes a DO.
if i saw him i wouldnt smash on the cat unless hes a documented snitch.

hes a grown ass man with other shit to worry about. dont hate on him worry about YOU.
Who cares if he's a D.O?!?!? You're a lame and you definetly don't know what time it is. Throw on your favorite homeboy album and surf the Internet some more.

Feb 13, 2011
i have to strongly disagree with you. Theres vatos doing life that say fuck a car payment , insurance , rent , electricity and cable.... they live and die for la causa.... You cant knock another persons way of life. Just cuz u chose to "grow" up or turn to god. I respect all walks of life. In all seriousness who gives a shit? Y is everyone worried about who's doing what and who's doing this? way too much gossip on this forum. Im more than sure half of all these "homeboy rappers" havent done what they rap about .. i mean how many scraps can u kill?
Are you saying Dyno chose to "grow up" or turned to God so now let him be?

Apr 20, 2008
look at what your saying lol.
your basically saying fuck freedom i rather be in jail for life and be someones bitch.

i rather be free homie, be able to go to the beach,fuck pussy,smoke weed and drank.

instead of being locked down for life with a bunch of cocks and being someones torpedo puttin in work for other men ,instead of doin YOU.

to each his own

Apr 20, 2008
Who cares if he's a D.O?!?!? You're a lame and you definetly don't know what time it is. Throw on your favorite homeboy album and surf the Internet some more.
yea im a lame that dont know what time it is....you fake wannabe norte lol.
ive done more then enough when i was a lil kid like you sucka.
im grown and doin grown man shit.
get on my hype lil follower.
duces

Nov 24, 2009
i dont know how some of your 'carnals' can say the shit you saying.... and any sort of cause cant be reached without sacrifices, including doing time and 'putting in work' in these modern times, maybe in some alternate universe where i think some people minds are at, MAYBE stuff can be done differently... IMO

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Honest question. When I hear someone say for the cause, In my mind I think it's a cause for something positive. I just want to know how doing time in the pen for evrything from a-z fits into this cause. Or did it just get twisted somewhere down the line?