SIR DYNO / DAVID ROCHA TRUE LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I know and am very aware how the streets can view this mans move, but from the perspective from the world outside the street / gangsta lifestyle? More power to him.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
me and my boy joey were preached to (edit: by an ex banger) at a high school football game. basically he was telling me how wrong i was living my life and how i need god and need to get out of the gang life. we were like we arent in a gang. he was like heres a flyer... ahahahaha

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
other funny part i just remembered after the dude left we looked at each other kinda funny and asked each other do we look like we bang??? no.

like hopw did he assume so much when we gave him so lil to work off of. i think he was scared to talk to an actual gang member because they would stomped him out or suffa

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
DUDE MADE HIS "2ND" CHOICE IN LIFE N GAVE HIS LIFE TO GOD.... FUCK IT THEN SO BE IT THATS HIS CHOICE. WE CAN'T HATE HIM FOR HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS BUT HE SURE AS FUCK DOSEN'T BELONG IN THIS THREAD/BLOG/SITE ANYMORE. HE IS NO LONGER PART OF OUR MOVEMENT OR STRUGGLE SO HE SHOULDN'T BE ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH HOMEBOYS ANY MORE PERIOD!!

F.N.
N IF HE EVER MADE AN ATTEMP TO PREACH AT ME I'D POLITELY EXCUSE MYSELF FROM THE CONVERSATION N BE ON MY WAY.... I MADE MY CHOICE IN LIFE N HAPPY WITH IT. SIEMPRE ADELANTE! ---->

Apr 20, 2008
dyno realized how many kids he brainwashed into banging and he turned to god and is tryin to make up for some of the things he did.

not everyone grows up, some ppl stay bangin till they are 50-60 yrs old.
old wrinkly saggy ass guys with tats and still thinkin they are 16 yrs old.

but some learn a thing or two in the game of life.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
dyno realized how many kids he brainwashed into banging and he turned to god and is tryin to make up for some of the things he did.

not everyone grows up, some ppl stay bangin till they are 50-60 yrs old.
old wrinkly saggy ass guys with tats and still thinkin they are 16 yrs old.

but some learn a thing or two in the game of life.
I appreciate his change its good for his family but of course u lames will be like "hes a D.O."BLAH BLAH BLAH Fuck u ignorant PPL..the way i see it hes doin good i respect anybody making positive changes for the better ..and who said hes not a homie no more?Shits always in his heart guaranteed....BUT I respect ppls choice to be religious but i dont wanna hear that shit and have it being PUSHED on me but if we in church preach all u want

May 10, 2004
whys everyone always worried about the next man? it dont affect me so i aint worried about it. if he wants to be into that religous shit then thats his choice. if u wanna call him a d.o. or whatever just cut em loose and keep it movin. gonna miss his music tho