SIR DYNO / DAVID ROCHA TRUE LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
"VATICAN CITY" has its own newspaper, own stamp, and own currency...They so rich.

It just sucks how folks keep giving money to parishes like its the cool thing to do, when the same folks wouldn't even look a homeless person in the eye with a mere glimpse of compassion...

The Bible has been edited so many times and there are even books missing..Jesus had daughters, Mary Magdelene had written a book as well..Seems like Europeans twisted up the teachings to maintain power over people....but the Truth is we are not animals, as long as we maintain an erect and upright spinal posture (which makes us different from lower creatures with their heads down), we can be the real human beings we were meant to be..half god, half human.. (beings of light)..

Chakras, meditation, the pineal gland, yoga, even marijuana and ethneogens all play a part in our spiritual evolution... check it out,,, it actually makes sense compared to what we were conventionally taught..

"The church" doesn't want to teach us, so we have to seek it for ourselves..otherwise, an individual may never spiritually evolve and forever suffer..

Peace out folks..
ONE

Jun 28, 2009
Some of you non-believers talk a whole lot of mularky, but guarantee if you got shot, or one of your loved ones was at the brink of death, you'd clap your hands together, drop to your knees & start having faith within seconds so please, STFU!
LOL

WHATS "GOD" GOING TO DO?

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE DIED BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS PRAYED INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM TO THE DOCTORS? stfu

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341574,00.html

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/13/son-dies-slowly-as-parents-pray/

WHAT DEVIL WOULD LET THOSE KIDS DIE? OR YEAH "GOD"

May 16, 2002
LOL

WHATS "GOD" GOING TO DO?

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE DIED BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS PRAYED INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM TO THE DOCTORS? stfu

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341574,00.html

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/13/son-dies-slowly-as-parents-pray/

WHAT DEVIL WOULD LET THOSE KIDS DIE? OR YEAH "GOD"
AHAHAHAHA!!!!! We can go on & on about this. You post up links that I don't click on, but I understand your trying to validate your point. No argument there, your entitled to it. I could post up links of people that should have died over a freak accident or a shooting that should have been fatal, but the person survived. Miracle? Luck? In the end, it's whatever you choose to believe. What's funny though is that atheist nerves are getting struck in here LOL!!!!!!! The irony, huh? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is about a former gang banger turned to religion & it gathers more attention from the so called non believers HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

What is so ironic about atheists?

They’re always talking about God.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 16, 2002
gemini, don't get mad cuz you're a grown ass man who believes in a bunch of fairy tales.
And? From your nic your contradicting yourself in more than one way. Even the hardest Homeboys believe in a higher power. Tattoo images and what not. Yet, your here with a nic like "Chuco" in a Homeboy forum talking like some Nazi or some shit HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! A la chingada con tus vavosadas guey!

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
And? From your nic your contradicting yourself in more than one way. Even the hardest Homeboys believe in a higher power. Tattoo images and what not. Yet, your here with a nic like "Chuco" in a Homeboy forum talking like some Nazi or some shit HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! A la chingada con tus vavosadas guey!
Mira pinche gordo cabezon... you can talk and make up all the nonsense you want. But all I know is that its 666SATAN666 ON MINE...

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Lmao.. but honestly.. I dont really dont believe in that shit either. Just tryna show how lame it looks when u fools get all worked up over this dumbass religion shit

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
kinda late but to gemini.....no we aint bowing down to our knees beggin for mercy cuz our loved one got killed, or cuz we got shot at.......that just shows how little u know bout what the fuck we do. cut it out.

May 16, 2002
kinda late but to gemini.....no we aint bowing down to our knees beggin for mercy cuz our loved one got killed, or cuz we got shot at.......that just shows how little u know bout what the fuck we do. cut it out.
I wasn't referring to gang affiliation. I was speaking towards atheist.