SIR DYNO / DAVID ROCHA TRUE LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
no theres not.. dude ill give u 1 billion Catholics but millions of priests i d k.. born and raised catholic by the way...... name one more institution that has a problem with clergy fucking kids?????

its a scam.... by the way thousands of children harmed is a drop in the bucket for you?? tell me what # of kids raped will get you to think there is a prob??? whats your magic # 200,000 ??? sounds a lil too much but 100,000 not so bad??

Oct 3, 2006
no theres not.. dude ill give u 1 billion Catholics but millions of priests i d k.. born and raised catholic by the way...... name one more institution that has a problem with clergy fucking kids?????

its a scam.... by the way thousands of children harmed is a drop in the bucket for you?? tell me what # of kids raped will get you to think there is a prob??? whats your magic # 200,000 ??? sounds a lil too much but 100,000 not so bad??
I don't get the point your trying to get at. Of course I feel bad and think its a fuckin disgrace for kids to get raped, whats your point? What I am trying to say is that it is not ALL or even 90% of priests are doing fucked up shit like that, like alot of people think, so it;'s fucked up that a few thousand (as you say) priests gotta fuck up the whole image of a religion followed by billions of people. That is what im trying to say. And to further state my point, NO KIDS at all should have been fucked with by priest at all, no excuses for em.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The catholic church is a fuckin scam full of perverted individuals. Have you ever looked at the amounts paid out to victims world wide? And fuck a church, not one muthafucka sitting im church follows their religion with the truest conviction. The most hypocritical people are the ones that show up every sunday.

Apr 20, 2008
haha southbay you hella dumb lol

...catholics are CHRISTIAN.

Christian means you believe in Christ.

all Catholic means you can molest little alter boys & it's okay cause God told you to be celibate.

I could go on all day. lol
im not gonna argue. but go ahead and ask a catholic if they are christian.
it aint the same religion.

and talkin shit bout priests aint gonna get u nowhere.
if u believe everything you hear, i dont know what to tell you.

Mar 22, 2007
actually catholicism is the original religion.
christianity is nothing but a rip off of the catholic bible but they altered it to their liking.

the only two religions that are worth a shit is catholic and muslim.because they are the original.
everything else is fake bullshit.
Actually u are wrong. Christianity was the first of the two...

Aug 13, 2009
Different forms of Christianity include:

Amish, Mennonite, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Mormon, Eastern Orthodox, Methodist, Baptists, Lutheran, 7th-day Adventists, Oriental Orthodox, Assyrian Church, Anabaptists, Church of God/Christ (called Pietists and Holiness Churches), Brethen, Apostolic, Pentecostals, 'United' Churches.

Apr 20, 2008
Actually u are wrong. Christianity was the first of the two...
no it wasnt. how ignorant are you?
christians altered the catholic bible to their own liking and removed the virgin mary from it.

thats why christians dont have the virgin in their churches.
they altered the bible and made their own version of the religion.
i dont belong to a specific religious group but i know my shit.

Jan 29, 2005
Rastafarianism is also a form of Christianity..I think they're the only ones that regard Ganja as a sacred sacrament...Aside from other beliefs like hinduism..

Apr 20, 2008
Catholicism falls under the umbrella of Christianity, you catholic idiots. By the way, I don't like Catholics. I consider them to be rosary-swinging, child-molesting, fake Christians
when i was little, a christian man aproached me and tried to brainwash me and told me if i wasnt in the christian church i would burn in hell no matter if i was a good person or not. and he made threats to me.

i dont believe catholic priests molest any children, thats all scams to get money out of the church, wow your such an idiot =)

Apr 20, 2008
FUCK ALL RELIGIONS

THE ONLY ONES BENEFITING FROM THE GOD FEARING WEAK MINDED PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT RUN THE CHURCHES. DOLLA DOLLA BILLS YALL

FOR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS

http://www.christianforums.com/

http://forums.catholic.com/

FAGGOTS
nigga since when do churches charge you money to go?
church is free you dumb fuck.

the only church that makes niggas pay to go is Mormons.

all other churches do is collect donations. if you wanna donate $1 you can, if not you dont have to.

and thats only because niggas gotta eat and pay the bills.just cuz its a church dont mean they dont need food or electricity. SMFH