Siccness Rappers and Members Where are They Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
EA still here & never left, new name 28 zips w/o the bag or suffa

Vic Vodka had some SLAPS! ...i member that cat.
ah 28 g'z w/o the bag. An ounce a weed basically w/ the baggie haha.

thinkin again, i reckon it was that lovable rogue soak:game who did a good job with those rap tracks.

Is he still around?

Cuddie Cut

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2013
-Tadou is driving a truck

-Zigidy is working security at some bar in santa rosa

-Bullet is attending community college in walla walla

-Todd G raps for the lord now

-Karlie Hustle is a dj for Hot 97 I think.

-Mista Caine is an installer at Car Toys in Santa Rosa

Any other updates?
zigidy.... lol 5050

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Forgot this dude! I remember his website had that splash page which would loop "vic vodka dot com, I drink vodka and not rum"
I found somethin from '07 with him on, two of our networkin favs made this happen:

Amazon.com: Kanabliss, Daz Dillinger of Tha Dogg Pound, Spice 1, Baby Bash, Assassin, Don Primo, Vic Vodka, Boo Yaa Tribe: Daz Dillinger & Assassin present Kanabliss - The Adventures of Tha Supaspliff [CD/DVD]: Music

I had a promo flat for Vic's 1st album "Straight No Chaser" and geniunely wanted to pick it up. It's fell into the pit of obscurity now it seems.

http://www.amazon.com/Straight-Chaser-Explicit-Vic-Vodka/dp/B003HRKPUS/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1425000697&sr=1-1&keywords=Vic+Vodka

There's a shitload of homegrown artists that i've forgot about. I was lookin through an old mp3 list and found this guy called Young Mont of BBP. I swear that was from the old azz b.a.r.t days like 99/2000. Anyone know?

Dec 11, 2006
what happened to S @Simpaticone1
dude fell off in roseville. hit him up a few times and he never got back to me. i know he was struggling with some issues but nobody I've asked has any info.