SICCNESS.NET RAP BATTLE! ITALIANSTALLION VS ROB RIZE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best song?

• rob rize

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • italianstallion

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
LOL my music Isnt for everyone... i have a target audience that is not singled out to 1 group or genre ...I dont care what anyone thinks im content with the accomplishments ive made and continue to strive higher goals.. though I do admit the lack of mixin and mastering in my music pre 2011 is sub par but thats a thing of the past thanx for listening stay tuned for the Phoenix Rizing Cd comin soon!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
How were you born into music? Did your mom give birth to you in a tuba?
ahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha

oh shit i coughed up a lung after reading that haha

he was born on stage during a ballad of moonlight sonata, his mothers contractions were a vital instrument in the symphony lol

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
To begin, please define what a "fly by night" rapper is. What seperates you from other "fly by night rappers?"

Post a sample of some work you are proud of and let us be the judge.

And yes, I saw this in the east co co forum and am now curious.
Bro i been doin this since reel to reel man i aint got to prove shit to anyone.lets just say ive done more BIG things this year that will improve my status as a artist and excell my carreer to new heigts ....

Dec 2, 2006
Bro i been doin this since reel to reel man i aint got to prove shit to anyone.lets just say ive done more BIG things this year that will improve my status as a artist and excell my carreer to new heigts ....
Since reel to reel, huh? So let me guess this straight. You have been doing music before digital recording made it easy for anyone to be a rapper/ceo.etc. That gives you atleast 10-15 years in the game, probably more. Yet, you are just now figuring out how to mix and master properly and we are in what, 2011? That sounds like bullshit if I ever heard it bro.

It isn't about proving shit but the music business is about acquiring fans. We are supposed to believe an artist such as yourself is about to do big things? What are these big things you speak of doing? I am not talking shit but just trying to understand what seperates you from the other hundreds of artists on this site. Or atleast, what you feel seperates you from the hundreds of artists on this site and the thousands of other Bay Area artists in general. Is it your swag? Your charisma? Your music? Your team? What? Let your PR guy/manager answer if you can't. Enquiring minds want to know.

Dec 2, 2006
like i said i aint got nuthin to prove but its put up or shut up right and u foos are wanting answers right
lol
I guess, it isn't that serious though.lol. I just wanted to hear your newer material.

bro i never tried to be an engineer...and i never had the money to do it until feb. when i met some amazing people that are now my marketing team
I get the engineering part completely, I really do. But when recording the music, there is a specific way one needs to record and present their music to an engineer for mixing to obtain the best possible quality/result. Surely a person with your history in the music business would be able to grasp this simple concept. That alone would make your mix sound alot better.

Really though, you have the business part down better down the most.

So In feb i got casted in a full length feature film called dark truths in 3D and it was a lead role movies comin soon marketing,promo etc ...i have over 230 songs recorded at this time and just started working with 2 new producers
When is it releasing? I have no understanding of the enertainment/movie business but would guess technology allows for independent filmmakers just as it does independent rappers/label owners. What kind of revenue is this film projected to generate? Where is it showing?
....does that answer ur question....so here is 1 track of the phoenix rizing cd called down for you written by me and performed by me and Felicia B.
http://www.kmel.com/new2/artists/robrize
and if anyone interested heres all my cds i have(NOT AVAILABLE)
These are all cds i have ready for press but mixing is by me
No, it doesn't really answer my question. You linked me to a kmel independent artist/aka my space type link that anyone can either sign up for or pay to get on.

Real talk, I can appreciate and respect the way at which you approach your craft. You have the songs ready, you aren't afraid to attempt some radio friendly music, etc. But folks, the music you are making is the same as every other artist on this site for the most part. Your sound isn't distinct, etc. I know some of today's stars aren't necessarily good, but the money machine behind them allows for mass repetition and basically shoving it down our throat so to speak. Is your budget capable of that? The best of the best don't make it sometimes, why will you? How old are you? What are your expectations? Why do you make music? Ask yourself that one time.

Ultimately, you are better off finding an artist with some mic presence, some good word play and an entertaining personality if you want to make it in the music biz. No disrespect to you, chase your dreams, just don't say we didn't tell you.

Making music isn't for everyone. Being a rapper isn't your piece to the puzzle in my opinion and many others on this site.

Dec 2, 2006
This message has been deleted by ROB RIZE. Reason: GOGGLE ME !!! ROBRIZE
I did. All that popped up is some myspace links, you tube, etc., the basic siccness rapper stuff (Just so yall know, I am not knocking siccness rappers but quoting Mr. Rize). I am perplexed at this point. An artist claiming he is ready to make his big move, a potential fan asking some simple questions, to a now deleted post.

Anyways, the point is Rob Rize their ain't no future in your fronting. Go back to the drawing board and come correct next time you want to come on the internet seeking attention as it pertains to your music. The seperation is talent or money. None of which you have to make the presence you claim to be on the verge of making. That is experience talking buckaroo.

You can piece together my quotes to recreate his deleted post as future evidence in the penalty phase of this trial. WE THE SICCNESS FIND ROBRIZE GUILTY OF BULLSHIT! Case closed. Don't take it personal.