SICCNESS.NET RAP BATTLE! ITALIANSTALLION VS ROB RIZE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best song?

• rob rize

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • italianstallion

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
so u have to be from THE HOOD to be a rapper?BRO or should i say BREHHH ur music sounds just like everything else out there sayin blunt,nigga,murder deep east o, and block.. yea yea we all heard it before from 1965645383638 other rappers and check ur oakland streets my flyers are flooding ur BLOCKS at least i have a different sound and can hold my own onna track just cause i get no luv on siccness dont determine my abilities or how i am shittin on most THANX!
Oh yea i win this competion
I remember a few years back when the hyphy movement was poppin off you use to call yourself "the hyphy homeboy".

your not too short, your some fag with purple dredlocks. fuck off

All that taco meat on yo face and that receding hairline ain't helping out that rap career.

Sep 6, 2010
i thought this was funny.van d was hateing on me so i thought i'd post this lol
see artist hateing on another i understand if he wasn't a rapper lol.
if you go to east coco all these dudes are battling

Sep 6, 2010
yo rob member you was hating on the homie starjones aka abe lincoln lol ain't no way in hell you gonna rip him.lol
these tracks are both funny itallion voice sucks but he gots a better pattern then rob they both arent very good though.lol

May 16, 2002
Time out, Time out...

@ Rob, whatever happened to that verse I laid for you? Did you ever finish that song?

If so, when's it's dropping?

I ain't heard it since.