SICCNESS.NET RAP BATTLE! ITALIANSTALLION VS ROB RIZE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best song?

• rob rize

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • italianstallion

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Aug 14, 2005
yo rob member you was hating on the homie starjones aka abe lincoln lol ain't no way in hell you gonna rip him.lol
these tracks are both funny itallion voice sucks but he gots a better pattern then rob they both arent very good though.lol
are you referring to yourself in 3rd person u dumb sonofabitch?!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i thought this was funny.van d was hateing on me so i thought i'd post this lol
see artist hateing on another i understand if he wasn't a rapper lol.
if you go to east coco all these dudes are battling

i'm not a rapper breh, that was some shit for the sicc contest held by fina i busted out.

lulz at u thinking taco gang was my rap group or somethin tho. i do it for the tacos and areolas breh.

and i didnt hate on u, learn the difference. your stuff is garbage and lacks quality, i spoke facts - no hate. keep calling it whatever u want tho, we already know u cant listen or comprehend criticism.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
lol idont get it u all say im garbage but i have more music recorded than all u put together its because i have a unique sound u know what im out thanx tho for turnin sumthin productive into a pure hating thing

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i thought this was funny.van d was hateing on me so i thought i'd post this lol
see artist hateing on another i understand if he wasn't a rapper lol.
if you go to east coco all these dudes are battling

I MUST BE ON YA MIND LIKE YA RECEEDING HAIR LINE
FOR U TO COME THRU AND DROP MY NAME IN A LINE
IN A UNRELATED THREAD AN NO REASON FOR THE TIME
PROLLY STILL BUTTHURT, WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WINE?
DONT CARE WHAT U DO I STAY LAUGHIN WHILE U CRYIN
THIS SHIT IS REALLY NOTHIN I'M STILL LAUGHIN WHILE U CRYIN
TSSSHAAAAAAAA!!!!
SICC MIGHT NOT BE FOR U OR THAT NOISE U CALLIN MUSIC,
SOUNDIN LIKE RETARDS BREAKIN A COMPUT-AR WITH NO MIX OR MAST-AR
BUT U SWEARIN ON A YOUTUBE SAN QUINN CO-SIGN FOR U FOOL
NO 1 EVER CARED BUT U POST AND POST AGAIN TIL U TAKE ANOTHER BAND
THEN U'LL JUST RETURN WITH ANOTHER STUPID NAME TALKIN ALL THE SAME
I THINK U NEED SOME SCHOOL OR PROPER PHARMACEUTICAL
CUZ U NEVER DO LEARN OR LISTEN TO THE FEEDBACK
U ONLY BE MAD AND SAY THEY HATIN CUZZA THEY RAP
QUIT WORRYIN BOUT ME AND STAY WORRIED BOUT YOURSELF
ITS TACO GANG BITCH FREESTYLED IN A POST!!!! YEAYEAH!

Sep 6, 2010

I MUST BE ON YA MIND LIKE YA RECEEDING HAIR LINE
FOR U TO COME THRU AND DROP MY NAME IN A LINE
IN A UNRELATED THREAD AN NO REASON FOR THE TIME
PROLLY STILL BUTTHURT, WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WINE?
DONT CARE WHAT U DO I STAY LAUGHIN WHILE U CRYIN
THIS SHIT IS REALLY NOTHIN I'M STILL LAUGHIN WHILE U CRYIN
TSSSHAAAAAAAA!!!!
SICC MIGHT NOT BE FOR U OR THAT NOISE U CALLIN MUSIC,
SOUNDIN LIKE RETARDS BREAKIN A COMPUT-AR WITH NO MIX OR MAST-AR
BUT U SWEARIN ON A YOUTUBE SAN QUINN CO-SIGN FOR U FOOL
NO 1 EVER CARED BUT U POST AND POST AGAIN TIL U TAKE ANOTHER BAND
THEN U'LL JUST RETURN WITH ANOTHER STUPID NAME TALKIN ALL THE SAME
I THINK U NEED SOME SCHOOL OR PROPER PHARMACEUTICAL
CUZ U NEVER DO LEARN OR LISTEN TO THE FEEDBACK
U ONLY BE MAD AND SAY THEY HATIN CUZZA THEY RAP
QUIT WORRYIN BOUT ME AND STAY WORRIED BOUT YOURSELF
ITS TACO GANG BITCH FREESTYLED IN A POST!!!! YEAYEAH!
oh ya buddy.
i just know you know good music atleast you act like you do, whether you did that for fun or were serious about it,if thats dope i understand why you critisize my music.but then again its not my music yall hate on it's the beats.lol
carry on with your rap i wish you the best.

i mean honestly bro if you think my production is wack why is your critism gonna help theres plenty of members who disliked my shit but respect me now.
thanks to indo there's also some producer here who know what it is.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
yo rob member you was hating on the homie starjones aka abe lincoln lol ain't no way in hell you gonna rip him.lol
these tracks are both funny itallion voice sucks but he gots a better pattern then rob they both arent very good though.lol

Rob Rize would rip Abe lincoln on the mic
VV

Dec 2, 2006
I have a great idea. Why don't all the siccness rappers, you know the myspace type rappers, battle eachother, and after kill yourselves?

I mean what the fuck is the music business coming to? I mean really? I know you guys may do this for fun but no one is lying to you when they tell you you suck. Your music sounds like shit, really.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
first of all, typing up a verse online is NOT, i repeat NOT a freestyle

second, if you aint got thick skin, fuck your music i dont support bitch ass rappers who got nothin to do all day but sit online and swear up and down they the hottest shit since brick ovens

and lastly, that e-low video was uncalled for, i was in the middle of gaining my brain cells back from the first 2 songs in this thread, and now i gotta vomit elow music for another 30 minutes to rid myself self of the filth

thanx assholes

May 16, 2002
I have a great idea. Why don't all the siccness rappers, you know the myspace type rappers, battle eachother, and after kill yourselves?

I mean what the fuck is the music business coming to? I mean really? I know you guys may do this for fun but no one is lying to you when they tell you you suck. Your music sounds like shit, really.
I like the idea, but it should go for every rapper in the Siccness, period. I mean, let's go by these facts. Any & every rapper outside their region / Siccness that is not making "millions" (no, not flashing wads of money etc.) real millions. On every major music magazine, in the real media, nationwide, top 10 in the billboards, selling at least 500K on date of release, a truly anticipated artist worldwide etc.

My point being that once every rapper steps outside his / her region... if your not making a big impact. The majority of people in the real world think you suck.

Dec 2, 2006
I like the idea, but it should go for every rapper in the Siccness, period. I mean, let's go by these facts. Any & every rapper outside their region / Siccness that is not making "millions" (no, not flashing wads of money etc.) real millions. On every major music magazine, in the real media, nationwide, top 10 in the billboards, selling at least 500K on date of release, a truly anticipated artist worldwide etc.

My point being that once every rapper steps outside his / her region... if your not making a big impact. The majority of people in the real world think you suck.

That is damn near my point.lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
first of all, typing up a verse online is NOT, i repeat NOT a freestyle

second, if you aint got thick skin, fuck your music i dont support bitch ass rappers who got nothin to do all day but sit online and swear up and down they the hottest shit since brick ovens

and lastly, that e-low video was uncalled for, i was in the middle of gaining my brain cells back from the first 2 songs in this thread, and now i gotta vomit elow music for another 30 minutes to rid myself self of the filth

thanx assholes

Damn my bad i forgot to post the warning,here it is "warning video may cause ear bleeding and retardation"