SICCNESS.NET RAP BATTLE! ITALIANSTALLION VS ROB RIZE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best song?

• rob rize

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • italianstallion

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lol idont get it u all say im garbage but i have more music recorded than all u put together its because i have a unique sound u know what im out thanx tho for turnin sumthin productive into a pure hating thing
I have about 20 tracks of just me with no features and I'm pretty sure track for track, people would think that lyrically we are not equal. No disrespect but you can't put up a thread like this where people have free reign to tee off on you and not expect some hating. It really wasn't good homeboy

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Hahaha...I thinks it funny when weak rappers act hella cocky.

Reminds me of one these knock bitches that done smoked all their teeth up thinkin they still look like they did in highschool.

Put the pipe down and step into REALITY!!!!

May 16, 2002
You should seriously film another video like this, but break it down in detail (slower) on how to make a talk box.

I'm not gonna go search, I'm sure there is a video, but you, yourself need to make a video on that right there. Seriously!

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
I have about 20 tracks of just me with no features and I'm pretty sure track for track, people would think that lyrically we are not equal. No disrespect but you can't put up a thread like this where people have free reign to tee off on you and not expect some hating. It really wasn't good homeboy
The diss song i made might be not the best i didnt put much effort into it either ..i didnt put this thread up either.. but i have just as much solo music as u and can rap any sub genre.. i like the criticism it fuels me and my music.. unlike most of u i was born into music so i do it and am good at it knock me I dont care OHH YEA u can hate on this to

ROB RIZE - VICTORY (INTRO)
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZnLMrjHrE
ROB RIZE FEAT.RAPAHOLIC - BROKEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoNKQwS_nLY

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The diss song i made might be not the best i didnt put much effort into it either ..i didnt put this thread up either.. but i have just as much solo music as u and can rap any sub genre.. i like the criticism it fuels me and my music.. unlike most of u i was born into music so i do it and am good at it knock me I dont care OHH YEA u can hate on this to

ROB RIZE - VICTORY (INTRO)
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZnLMrjHrE
ROB RIZE FEAT.RAPAHOLIC - BROKEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoNKQwS_nLY

How were you born into music? Did your mom give birth to you in a tuba?

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Nigga both of ya'll hella weak...dats why da game so fucked up,wack muhfuckas battlin.....make some money and stop bullshitin
na the games fucked up cause haters like u ! i aint the problem the problem is 5000 artist that all sound like lil wayne yall cant stand to hear a different sound ur so programed like drones to like the same as shit at least i been doin things and will remain too do so..!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I checked out like 5 of your songs and I'm just not feelin it. If it makes you feel better, I'm not feelin nearly every rapper out of or near the bay for years but this music (if it can be called that) isn't good musically or lyrically for the most part. There's probably a market for it from Santa Rosa to Sac to Stockon but not much outside of that. It is what it is.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
So I took time to listen to some of rob rizes shit on YOUTUBE...sorry homie,i didnt feel 80% of what I heard...bars and stripes was the only one i heard that was somewhat decent, cant really say anything about itallian stallions shit cause all the videos on here are private or some shit...

edit...this shit is hella old...never mind