Shout outs on Jacka Street Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
album dope as fuck! waaay better than draped up and chipped out 3 and welcome to scokland i felt like i wasted my money on those two cds but this is worth every pennny

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn dudes are hella picky... does big von saying his name one time on a few tracks really make you not like the album???

shit... if you're thinkin about not buying it... listen to if first... and I almost guarantee you'll change your mind

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Aint no "yall niggas", one person said it.

And what you're saying is if a cd sucks that you downloaded, it still has a chance of being good if you buy it? I love how anytime someone has a negative comment about a cd its "I bet you downloaded it."

are you fucking retarded?

downloaded or bought the shits still gonna sucks the same., and no im not talking about jackas cd because I know the songs are heat.

Dude gave constructive criticism unlike most of the posts in BART, and people still got issues. lol
no, i think hes saying if u dl'ed it, u have no room to complain

Apr 23, 2006
damn this was a sick ass mixtape

big von is barely on it so IDk why people are bitching... but i guess theres always something

if these were the "throwaway" tracks on the album then tear gas is gunna be amazing

May 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
Thanks for supporting "The Street Album".

We appreciate all the feedback for the project.

For those who've heard it, what did you think about it and what are the tracks you like/dislike?

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
this shit slaps for real! almost every song is knockable and there is like 20 tracks! this is a QUALITY release for a "street album" and no big von is not talking all over it or anything what are some of yall listening to??? it is kind of annoying when you hear "BIG VON" in that corny ass voice on a few tracks but not annoying enough to detract from the overall quality of this project at all! Fuck wit it!

Oct 7, 2008
wtf i still wanna know if the songs knockin, shit....
yeah the songs are good, not all are super like 'the jack artist' but there are a couple i liked a lot. thats why i didnt like shout outs or repeats in a song. but like i said maybe tear gas will have the songs w/o the lame shout outs. a better method would be big von mixing a bunch of good verses from the songs on the tape in a mix intro, but that would probably be 2 much work hed prefer to press one button and say "BIG VON"

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
one of the main reason i like mob albums is cuz u can just chill and slap it all the way through. big von fucked that up on this cd, it gets hella irritating

there are definitely some slappers on the cd though. i forgot how raw "Is That You" is, one of my favorite tracks from the jack

May 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
yeah the songs are good, not all are super like 'the jack artist' but there are a couple i liked a lot. thats why i didnt like shout outs or repeats in a song. but like i said maybe tear gas will have the songs w/o the lame shout outs. a better method would be big von mixing a bunch of good verses from the songs on the tape in a mix intro, but that would probably be 2 much work hed prefer to press one button and say "BIG VON"

The Street Album is a mixtape, not an album. That's why Big Von is hosting it.

Tear Gas is an album, without anyone hosting it.