Shout outs on Jacka Street Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
the beats SUCK. theres a few good ones in there but still kind of disappointing, of course jacka comes dope but thats a given
Man...i thought the beats were GREAT on here. The very first song ALONE makes this album one of the best of 2008. What exactly didnt you LILKE about thh beats? What woudl you have rather heard...some hyphy shit?

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
the beats SUCK. theres a few good ones in there but still kind of disappointing, of course jacka comes dope but thats a given
damn the beats is what makes this shit dope as hell they go hella good with jack style

that interlude and crown me go hella hard they my new fave tracks on here

if this was just the street album i can imagine what the official album gon be like

we need a jacka/livewire album that shit would be bananas
they the hottest people in the bay in my oppinion

pkali

Sicc OG
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
if you guys like this at all, you will love tear gas. the street album doesnt compare. it is a street album. tear gas is out the box... a lot of new sounding shit. im sitting in the studio right now as we mix down the track feat devin the dude (freaks keep callin)

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this has some serious slaps on here,no future,fed up,crown me,thats me and fuck everybody are all dope and new but there are some other recycles on here that got me mad but they're still quality songs and the shit was only 10$,i felt I got my money's worth

Dec 13, 2006
I picked up the CD, and people are right you don't notice the big von drops too often... but you notice them.

Most people are like "the cd's cool, good, decent." Tell it like it is, its kinda weak. That's why no ones raving about it like you'd think they'd be after waiting so long for an official drop from jacka.
speak for urself that shits a good cd