Shout outs on Jacka Street Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
yep this gonna be one that i buy, i aint fucking wit no bootlegs

damn this shit is talking bout the same shit i be going through

your a good rapper when your fans can relate to the shit u talking bout

Oct 7, 2008
Thanks for supporting "The Street Album".

We appreciate all the feedback for the project.

For those who've heard it, what did you think about it and what are the tracks you like/dislike?
Good production overall. The 1s I like are: A real feeling, No future, We on patron, Fed up, Not me (its nice to have some good stuff from cellski i always liked his early freestyle mixtapes), Aspen, Drug life, From the streets, Is that you. A lot of the other songs are still ok to me, there are only a couple i always skip like all over me, the one with the NWA dope man beat, and 'thats me'.
I look forward 2 the album, jacka is one of the few who stays consistent. i really liked devilz rejects and look forward to another amp/jacka collaboration

Jun 2, 2002
i dont feel like reading the whole thread, but this cd is pretty good...

there are 2 or 3 songs that are REAAL good...and i hate when the dj cuts in and starts yellin too...

May 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
Good production overall. The 1s I like are: A real feeling, No future, We on patron, Fed up, Not me (its nice to have some good stuff from cellski i always liked his early freestyle mixtapes), Aspen, Drug life, From the streets, Is that you. A lot of the other songs are still ok to me, there are only a couple i always skip like all over me, the one with the NWA dope man beat, and 'thats me'.
I look forward 2 the album, jacka is one of the few who stays consistent. i really liked devilz rejects and look forward to another amp/jacka collaboration

Jacka & Amp - "Devilz Rejects 2" will be out in 2009.

Apr 25, 2002
I understand tagging songs if some of them are going to end up on an official album, but if none of these songs are going on Tear Gas (I think that's the case?) why not put it out without DJ/artist drops, random sound effects, etc...?

I think a bunch of official, untagged tracks would be more appealing.
You sound like someone who wants to get money.

I'll admit though this album slaps. It kinda sucks when I play tracks for my friends on the East Coast though and they stop listening because for over a minute into the song someone's yelling BIG VON and rewinding the track.

May 2, 2003
That's not Bob Marley, it's Stephen Marley. They sampled his song "Fed Up" (u can find it on iTunes). I think "The Street Album" is superb...lots of nice tracks (Not Me, Aspen, From The Streets, Addiction, Drug Life etc.). If this is only a warm-up to Tear Gas, the official album must be one of the best rap-albums in years.

Sep 5, 2008
I picked up the CD, and people are right you don't notice the big von drops too often... but you notice them.

Most people are like "the cd's cool, good, decent." Tell it like it is, its kinda weak. That's why no ones raving about it like you'd think they'd be after waiting so long for an official drop from jacka.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
I picked up the CD, and people are right you don't notice the big von drops too often... but you notice them.

Most people are like "the cd's cool, good, decent." Tell it like it is, its kinda weak. That's why no ones raving about it like you'd think they'd be after waiting so long for an official drop from jacka.
most people have said they are feeling it...i think you just think its weak you dont need co-signers

Sep 5, 2008
most people have said they are feeling it...i think you just think its weak you dont need co-signers
Aint no one asked for cosigners, theres 5-6 people in this thread saying that. Yeah most wasnt the right word, but theres a good amount of people who like the jack artist that just think this is alright.

Nov 2, 2002
its good for being a unofficial street album. If this was tear gas id be mad.

And that "big von" sound is annoying and weird sounding, like a alien sound or something