Should The Bay Give Up On Mobb Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2013
the last real mobb sounding track i heard was AP.9 "Make A Moves" from I Am Legend album. If u dont believe me betta check this shit out...Thats proof u can still do this shit right...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
the last real mobb sounding track i heard was AP.9 "Make A Moves" from I Am Legend album. If u dont believe me betta check this shit out...Thats proof u can still do this shit right...
HEY MAYBE IF I MENTION ONE OF THE RAPPERS THATS ON THE SICCNESS HE'LL PROP MY POST! HAHAHA

MOBB SHIT

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
No one over 40 (that means all the bay legends and most people we all grew up listening to 1990s and now) is gonna blow up mainstream at this point, might as well make the music they want. Mainstream ball licking isn't gonna get anyone play. We seen that after the hyphy movement went away.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK THAT U SHOULD REALLY HAVE MOBB TIES IF U ARE GOING TO SPIT MOBB SHIT. IF ALL THE YOUNGSTAS START DOIN IT....IT WILL BECOME FAD MUSIC AND DISRESPECT EVERYTHING ALOT OF PPL WORKED HARD TO ESTABLISH. ALOT OF PPL HAVE NO GANG EXPERIENCE AND CLAIM THEY ARE FROM THE MOBB. IMO ITS A PROCESS AND IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY.
HOW CAN U REP MOB SHIT AND AINT NEVER DID NOTHIN MOBBY OR HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE ORIGINAL MOVEMENT??
PPL SHOULD BE THEMSELVES. OR AT LEAST PAY SOME KINDA HOMAGE. THE COPYCAT SHIT IS WHAT FUCCED IT UP FOR US IN THE FIRST PLACE

Apr 25, 2002
Bay should give up on rap, period.

Except A-Wax.

In all honestly, I'm not feeling NADA out of the Bay these days. I used to slap Livewire back in '07 '08 but I guess nothing has excited me from them.

And I can't slap 40 no more. Maybe if he took his last 8 albums and made 1 classic one then it be different.

I don't know - im being cynical.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I THINK THAT U SHOULD REALLY HAVE MOBB TIES IF U ARE GOING TO SPIT MOBB SHIT. IF ALL THE YOUNGSTAS START DOIN IT....IT WILL BECOME FAD MUSIC AND DISRESPECT EVERYTHING ALOT OF PPL WORKED HARD TO ESTABLISH. ALOT OF PPL HAVE NO GANG EXPERIENCE AND CLAIM THEY ARE FROM THE MOBB. IMO ITS A PROCESS AND IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY.
HOW CAN U REP MOB SHIT AND AINT NEVER DID NOTHIN MOBBY OR HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE ORIGINAL MOVEMENT??
PPL SHOULD BE THEMSELVES. OR AT LEAST PAY SOME KINDA HOMAGE. THE COPYCAT SHIT IS WHAT FUCCED IT UP FOR US IN THE FIRST PLACE
that's 90% of the hiphop industry, rapping about killing, selling dope etc when they ain't done that shit, this shit is just entertainment.