Should The Bay Give Up On Mobb Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
mobb music is alive and kickin tho.. maybe not on a big level but from my experience..i make vintage style mobb beats and i sell beats litterally everyday to underground artists all thru cali , and oregon , washington , colorado , arizona , kanas , kcmo ,tennesee etc etc.. i have my regulars and new artists hit me everyday ..and i been producing for some of the vets and other establised artists as well.. resume grows everyday.. like it or not .. cant nobody knock the hustle if the hustle is workin..maybe ill land on that huge record wit a throwback mobb classic ..maybe not..either way im a working artists that loves to make mobbstyle shit and will continue to keep doin it

www.soundcloud.com/88muzik for beats

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
I always found any reference to the MOB and the use of Mafiosi names like Gotti by African-American rappers really peculiar as the Mafia is very racist against blacks.
:chinese: Interesting...

On topic though, hell no, the Mobb Music is the best thing ever out of the bay and it should be updated to a new strain if anything, not dropped all together.
Agree 100%. Well said.