Shittalker gets whooped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
it seemed real cuz the fact that most punches miss if its a real fight....i seen them misses an ive done that an thank God some missed me....

Feb 12, 2004
714KaliHydro said:
Straight cheap shot. Regardless of who was sayin what. To just walk up to someone and deck them is straight bitchmade.

WHAT THE FUCK?? BLIND SIDIN IS BITCH MADE!! JUMPIN IS BITCHMADE!! RUNNIN UP ON SOMEONE LETTIN EM KNOW WHATS UP AND GOIN TOES IS NOT BITCH MADE HOMIE!!

Apr 25, 2002
Why couldnt dude handle his own beef? He had to go to his homie to handle his shit for him. They should of kept the camera rollin though, I would of liked to see dude get back into his car and smash out.

Does anyone know how I could save this file?

May 4, 2002
714KaliHydro said:
Straight cheap shot. Regardless of who was sayin what. To just walk up to someone and deck them is straight bitchmade.
LOL that has to be the gayest shit ive ever read... yeah steppin up 2 three dudes is bitch shit and knockin some fool out is wrong. u must not get out much

May 6, 2002
Before you fight someone, you should let them know.

Anyone can knock anyone out if the punch comes out of no where. I can walk around and start clockin peoples chin out of no where, then maybe everyone on here can say I served that person and how down I am.

Fight straight and square off. It's not hard to beat someones ass who isn't expecting it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
first off.....it aint bitchmade.....like dude said, jumping an blind siding is, not that.he ran up on dude an caked him....dude was already tryin to fight someone else, why wasnt he tryin to fight him? at least say "hey, im cool!"

second it wasnt bitchmade for dude to call homie from the car......for all he knew them three surs was gonna jump him. he just got one more head.....technically they was still being jumped, 3-2 if it went down..