Shittalker gets whooped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
I was like, 'Is that guy in his socks' so I had to watch it again just to make sure I wasn't trippin'....

He came out the car smashin' on dood...

May 13, 2002
714KaliHydro said:
Before you fight someone, you should let them know.

Anyone can knock anyone out if the punch comes out of no where. I can walk around and start clockin peoples chin out of no where, then maybe everyone on here can say I served that person and how down I am.

Fight straight and square off. It's not hard to beat someones ass who isn't expecting it.
your a square dogg.. dude was a good 50 feet away from him and started walkin towards him with his fists clenched.. if he was really down he would have ran at the dude gettin out of the car.. but he stood there like a bitch and got socked.. which from reading your threads im betting you would do the same thing...

May 6, 2002
JIM HAT said:
your a square dogg.. dude was a good 50 feet away from him and started walkin towards him with his fists clenched.. if he was really down he would have ran at the dude gettin out of the car.. but he stood there like a bitch and got socked.. which from reading your threads im betting you would do the same thing...
The other guy didn't know (for whatever reason) that they other dude was going to sock him. That in itself makes it a cheap shot. Sure he should have been ready, but he wan't (once again, for whatever reason, the guy is a dumbass). Regardless, I stick by my statemet. I'm a square then, I don't give a kcuf.

I got sucker punched not to long ago, and I came back in a second from being dazed to beat the guys face in. Does that matter? No, the fool still cheap shoted me. Why? Because he came out of no where and checked me. Anyone who does that has no confidence on actually taking on the person.

I say the guy cheap shoted him, big deal. That's my opinion. Sorry to offend your "sur killing" icon.

Mar 14, 2003
welcome to a street fight, dude was talking shit, to me thats and open invitation to swing at will.

and it wasnt like he came out of no where, homeboy parked his car in traffic at the light and hopped out, personally if you dont know whats about to happen after that its your own bad.

May 9, 2002
haha that guy just got out of his car and ended all the shit talkin' and standing around hella quick LOL that was great

Nov 14, 2002
epoxy said:
welcome to a street fight, dude was talking shit, to me thats and open invitation to swing at will.

and it wasnt like he came out of no where, homeboy parked his car in traffic at the light and hopped out, personally if you dont know whats about to happen after that its your own bad.

real talk,that fool came stompin in his socks..lol...he knew what was about to happen but he bitched up just that quick so instead of runnin he just stood there hopin nothin happend. :cheeky:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
714KaliHydro said:
The other guy didn't know (for whatever reason) that they other dude was going to sock him. That in itself makes it a cheap shot. Sure he should have been ready, but he wan't (once again, for whatever reason, the guy is a dumbass). Regardless, I stick by my statemet. I'm a square then, I don't give a kcuf.
i dont knoew,....if i'm in the postion of
barking at someone they walk over to someone in a car
the driver opens the door(dude got a gun or ready to walk a good 10-15 feet at me with a mad dog look) i would be putting my right foot behind me to eterher get ready to swing or see if i can out duck what ever kinda bullets he got
i call that comon understanding of warfare......yeah if you are minding you own biz,...yess cheap,..but when your barking war,...it will be on it's way....can i get a cosign