Shittalker gets whooped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The thing is, the dude that got KO'ed started talkin' shit to the dude in the car too. Watch that shit again and notice how he starts runnin' his yapper at the dude in the car, and then dude jumps out and stomps him out like a campfire.........

May 9, 2002
THE REASON WHY DUDE RAN TO THE CAR...WAS CUS THE SHITTALKER WAS SAYIN "LETS GO AROUND THE BLOCK AND GO HEAD UP"....HOW DOES THE KNOW THAT THERE AINT 20 OTHER MUTHAFUCKAS WAITIN FOR EM?LOOKS LIKE HE WAS GIVIN THE HEADS UP TO HIS FOLKS IN CASE SHIT WAS ALL BAD...BUT LOOK LIKE "TYSON" TOOK MATTERS IN TO HIS OWN HANDS...

AND I DONT GIVE A MAD FUCK...THATS SOME REAL ASS G SHIT RIGHT THERE...FUCKIN SHOOTIN...PUT HANDS ONA MUTHAFUCKA LIKE THAT AND YOU GET RESPECT FROM ME...

AND NO....THAT WAS NOT A SUCKER PUNCH...ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT IS A FOOL....DOG WAS BARKIN LIKE HE WAS GONNA GO FROM THE SHOULDER FROM JUMP...AND WHO KNOWS WHAT THE LIL HOMIE SAID TO "TYSON" WHEN HE PULLED UP AT THE STOP LIGHT....WELL NEVER KNOW...

May 3, 2002
if anything shit looks like homeboy who was talkn shiet was bitchmande and so was homeboy who ran and got homeboy in tha ride............... tha way that shit talka was runnin his mouth he shoulda got laced up on sight............. homie in tha car was a str8 sav........... str8 walked up did his deed and smashed out ...............

shiet looks like it happened here in Albuquerque downtown............. tha buildings in tha backround make it seem that way also esse's run deep

Jun 12, 2005
the guy that walked to his homeboys car is a fucking bitch, he should've just started fighting when he seen his homie driving by and the camera guy sounds like a bitch too saying pussy's why does it have to be 2 on one well why cant the camera guy jump in if he's on their favor? but thats a good lil video clip hahaha

Oct 10, 2004
lol i cant believe some of you lame fucks actually think dude got suckered punch he knew that was coming and he froze up and got knocked out cuz he was a bitch point blank period and dude who went to the car well cant say he was the downest cat in the world but aint nothing wrong with grabbing your homeboy when your out numbered he shouldve iniatied the attack instead of dude from the car but oh well

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Lol I'm sitting here trying to load the link while my kid is getting lined up and realized this shit was from when he was a few months old. Either way after reading the comments I know the exact video.