She thinks i'm a psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Damn....this track is crazy. The best thing I have heard from Lynch in YEARS. The beat is super nice. This is way better than the 3 tracks that were released from DAAM.

If the rest of the LP sounds like this.....This shit is going to knock.

LOVE IT.

Oct 2, 2004
How many times can we hear him rhyme reason/season/human beins, or psycho/michael, or fistfull/pistol, or Kurt Cobain/No brain/insane, or schitzo/split yo...

I'm glad this ain't on the album. The beat was nice, but the verses are too short, they don't have the energy and anger like his old stuff, and they sound like everything else he's been puttin out the last few years.

His vocals and delivery just don't sound the same to me anymore, either. He used to have the cleanest delivery out of anyone, and nobody rode a beat better than him. Now his shit always sounds awkward, like he using the wrong number of syllables in his lines and trying to cram them all in. Almost every line turns into a jumbled mess at the end, and he goes off rhythm too much. I think he been smokin too many cigarettes and doesn't have the breath-control that he used to.

May 7, 2002
How many times can we hear him rhyme reason/season/human beins, or psycho/michael, or fistfull/pistol, or Kurt Cobain/No brain/insane, or schitzo/split yo...

I'm glad this ain't on the album. The beat was nice, but the verses are too short, they don't have the energy and anger like his old stuff, and they sound like everything else he's been puttin out the last few years.

His vocals and delivery just don't sound the same to me anymore, either. He used to have the cleanest delivery out of anyone, and nobody rode a beat better than him. Now his shit always sounds awkward, like he using the wrong number of syllables in his lines and trying to cram them all in. Almost every line turns into a jumbled mess at the end, and he goes off rhythm too much. I think he been smokin too many cigarettes and doesn't have the breath-control that he used to.
My thoughts exactly!

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com

schizo, 6-4, pistol, psycho like micheal, insane in the brain, kurt curbain, i ate his meat, with the meat cleaver, blah blah blah

Apr 25, 2002

yea you right on some of them things. but if this the closest we get to the old style lynch then im happy. Most rappers after 13 years (loaded) sound way worse than this. I mean peep new ice cube vs the amerikkkas most wanted cube. this is hands down the best i heard from lynch in a long ass time. at least hes not drunk slurring sounding drunk and depressed. so its cool. this song remind me of corpse came to dinner

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net

Yeah that and Lynch has gotta be damn near 40 cuz I'm now damn near 30 and he's still talking about eating "nigga nuts and guts." The cannibal shit is tired. Lynch has been talking about the same unbelievable shit for almost 20 years..

It's good to hear a quality beat, a decent flow and some effort, but it feels like I'm listening to the verses that didn't make the cut on Season..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
its funny. peopkle talk how they want that oldschool lynch but dude got to grow in his raps! fuck.

lynch i;'m sure got some unreleased from that era. PLEASE release an "unreleased" album and keep evolving. nutts and baby guts is old. lynch got style and delivery and that untouched voice that orginganl. keep supplying with that heat! shit, tech n9ne seen it in him to sign him, lets let that shit slap. \

DOA sound like a HITY

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
yall are fuckin trippin on acid and pcp this song is sicc as fuck... this is the type of shit that ive been waitin 4 and i hope this kinda shit is on Dinner & a Movie. this song reminds me of the corpse came 2 dinner... sicc shit