She thinks i'm a psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
IMO, Lynch By Inch was tighter then Loaded. and 24 Deep & Blocc Movement were just as tight as Loaded
I respect that we all got our opinions, but blocc movement as good as loaded? I really tried to like that album but wasn't feeling it at all. I thought Bo and lynch both came weak..and the beats where bunk.

Mar 31, 2010
How many times can we hear him rhyme reason/season/human beins, or psycho/michael, or fistfull/pistol, or Kurt Cobain/No brain/insane, or schitzo/split yo...

I'm glad this ain't on the album. The beat was nice, but the verses are too short, they don't have the energy and anger like his old stuff, and they sound like everything else he's been puttin out the last few years.

His vocals and delivery just don't sound the same to me anymore, either. He used to have the cleanest delivery out of anyone, and nobody rode a beat better than him. Now his shit always sounds awkward, like he using the wrong number of syllables in his lines and trying to cram them all in. Almost every line turns into a jumbled mess at the end, and he goes off rhythm too much. I think he been smokin too many cigarettes and doesn't have the breath-control that he used to.

Thats a good ass review.. i think your being a bit to critical tho, like some of the other folks on here. I'm just glad that Lynch put some new shit out that still gives hope to real music, you know. Lynch aint goin put out or sound the same he did 15 years ago. DAAM is still a sicc ass album, like all of his other shit.

Mar 31, 2010
SO people's preferences and opinions CANT change? I loved Fragil Rock as a kid, but do i have to like it NOW? I HATED asparagus as a kid, so does that mean i cant EVER like it (btw, i love it now)?

Sorry to break it to you, but people change and progress through life. SODS was great for its TIME, but its, IMHO, super corny now. Loaded has lasted the test of time, as has 24 Deep (24 Deep gets at least ONE spin per month to this day). All that "eaitn baby nuts" gimmicky shit is/was just that...a gimmick.

In other words, your statement is 100% FALSE and you sound like a fuckin moron.

So sense SODS is corny and "outdated" Does that mean Illmatic is corny? How about Makeveli? I guess Creepin on a Comeback is also corny nowadayz to right?
Man that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, if you really and honestly believe that, then you shouldnt even be on this site. You gotta be just joking on this.

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
IMO, Lynch By Inch was tighter then Loaded. and 24 Deep & Blocc Movement were just as tight as Loaded, the main songs i listen to on Loaded was Die; 1 By 1, One of The Last Sicc, Situation, Heatas, Feel My Nature Rize, Went Way, One Mo Pound, On My Briefcase, Secondz a Way...
WOAH!!! You must be smokin some fire homie lol. . . I always thought Loaded was his best shit. It was perfect. No fillers and even the hooks fit in perfetly. Shit even DE came tight LOL. . .Top 5 of all time outta all albums IMO. But as far ash Lynch's shit goes I'd say Loaded, Season, DAAM & LBI. The other shit I wouldn't really consider albums. Even though EBK4 for being stolen un finished material was still better than 90% of the albums droppin at the time. That's when you got talent. . .

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
yeah, he mostly talkz about Season Of Da Siccness in his some of his lyrics and he never mentions loaded in any of them.
so its pretty obvious that he thinks Season of da Sicc was his best album.
Actually I remember Lynch mentioning that Season was his fav shit. It was the same interview where he was sayin he was tryin to sign with Strange. Maybe DAAM is his fav shit now though. . .

Apr 8, 2006
Ya i heard he hought Xcaliba was when he was spttin the hardest.

Really I think thats jus a time of Lynch's life where he was young and raw and was hard as fuck...and he may have thought this is when he was at his peak..

But really I agree wit voorhees..I think LOADED is a classic masterpiece and as an all around album is his best piece of work...I also prefer the way he spit on Loaded...there seems 2 be a lil more style like hes getting in2 his talents rather than jus bein a gangster rapper..

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Who gives a fuck which album is Lynch's favorite im rollin with Loaded...

With that said I like all Lynchs albums for different reasons...he never gives you the same thang twice thats for sure.