She thinks i'm a psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
SODS was full of gibberish and simple rhyming...people only like it becuase of the beats and the WAY he spits. Go listen to the actual LYRICS...they are hella corny. I cant even listen to that weak ass shit now a days.

SODS is weak ass shit huh?

how about you makin a thread about the bad girls club sayin u actually watch that shit.... get the fuck ouutta here with your weak ass opinions..

Oct 2, 2004
Who said I was specifically talking to/about you? it is a well documented complain on this forum for the last 10 years or so.

Newsflash: delivery has nothing to with WHAT is being said, but HOW it is being "delivered", aka spitting fast, slow, off-beat, double-pattern so fourth. When are people going to realize this?

I agree, that is his best song EVER.

I was referring to his SODS shit and the people who complain they dont get it in the present, and again, who said I was referring to you? This song is CLASSIC SODS shit.
Oh naaahhh, bro. I didn't mean for all that to be directed at you. And I know that yours wasn't directed straight at me. I just quoted you just to clarify that one small point, that I wasn't tryina say he should go back to doin that same type of music. I know full well that hella people here want him to remake the same fuckin album over and over. I'm not in that camp, though. I'm good with Lynch switching up his style (again, 24Deep and Loaded sound COMPLETELY different and those are my two favorite albums in his catalogue) just as long as the QUALITY of his rapping remains consistent.

Oct 2, 2004
SODS was full of gibberish and simple rhyming...people only like it becuase of the beats and the WAY he spits. Go listen to the actual LYRICS...they are hella corny. I cant even listen to that weak ass shit now a days.
First off, you trippin if you think that shit is weak. That is one of the hardest, most original albums ever produced. Its a fuckin classic.

The main thing, even if you don't like the lyrics on Season (which is fuckin crazy of you, but anyways) is that at least the songs on Season are ABOUT something. The songs make sense, and he is actually SAYING something in every verse.

What the fuck is this new song about? What does he actually say in it? Nothing. It's a buncha random gibberish. Every line has nothing to do with the one before, or the one after. The verses don't even make sense. And the hook has nothing to do with ANYTHING in the verses. "She thinks I'm a psycho"? WHO DOES?? The song aint even about a bitch. It aint about anything, lol. It just jumps around from random line to random line talkin about meat and murder, and has no topic. And on top of that, the random lines don't even sound good, like I was saying before. His delivery sucks now.

Just answer me this, and I'll shut up, lol. What was this song actually ABOUT, based on the lyrics?

May 9, 2002
SODS is weak ass shit huh?
Is that what i said? Or can you not read?

how about you makin a thread about the bad girls club sayin u actually watch that shit.... get the fuck ouutta here with your weak ass opinions..
So making a thread about watchign a show with 7 half naked chicks is weak? I suppose I should have made a thread about watchign a show about 7 half-naked men...maybe that would have suited your tastes better?

First off, you trippin if you think that shit is weak. That is one of the hardest, most original albums ever produced. Its a fuckin classic.
Trippin? Or my OPINION? You decide. At 30 years old, SODS is corny. Period.

The main thing, even if you don't like the lyrics on Season (which is fuckin crazy of you, but anyways) is that at least the songs on Season are ABOUT something. The songs make sense, and he is actually SAYING something in every verse.
Is he? IO re-listened to is last night and I heard alot of "glock/block" rhyming, the same complaint about THIS song. There was nothing any more or less cohesive than this song.

What the fuck is this new song about? What does he actually say in it? Nothing. It's a buncha random gibberish. Every line has nothing to do with the one before, or the one after. The verses don't even make sense.
Neither do half the songs on SODS.

And the hook has nothing to do with ANYTHING in the verses. "She thinks I'm a psycho"? WHO DOES?? The song aint even about a bitch. It aint about anything, lol. It just jumps around from random line to random line talkin about meat and murder, and has no topic. And on top of that, the random lines don't even sound good, like I was saying before. His delivery sucks now.

Just answer me this, and I'll shut up, lol. What was this song actually ABOUT, based on the lyrics?
I dont think its about a particular person, he is just saying that "this person thinks im crazy because of what I rhyme about". He then proceeds to talk about all kinds of psycho shit. You dont need to look all deep into everything Lynch says.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Calling SODS corny but liking this new song in particular baffles me. Really?
The only point I will concede about corniness on SODS is the song Siccmade. Ironically, it has the same traits as this new joint lol (except this new one is on a way wackker level). Luckily both are there to be skipped and deleted :)

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
SODS is one of the best rap albums of all time, period. Production, delivery, everything. You can tell the guy had talent, just like a few other early releases of his.

If you think Season is weak just because you are "30 years old" you're a joke and never should of liked it in the first place.

May 9, 2002
If you think Season is weak just because you are "30 years old" you're a joke and never should of liked it in the first place.
SO people's preferences and opinions CANT change? I loved Fragil Rock as a kid, but do i have to like it NOW? I HATED asparagus as a kid, so does that mean i cant EVER like it (btw, i love it now)?

Sorry to break it to you, but people change and progress through life. SODS was great for its TIME, but its, IMHO, super corny now. Loaded has lasted the test of time, as has 24 Deep (24 Deep gets at least ONE spin per month to this day). All that "eaitn baby nuts" gimmicky shit is/was just that...a gimmick.

In other words, your statement is 100% FALSE and you sound like a fuckin moron.

Jan 21, 2010
Season of da Siccness will forever be classic and never be corny to me that shit was original as fuk at the time. and this new trac is sic i been playin it over and over. if u want lynch to paint a picture in his songs just wait for dinner and a movie cuz thats what the whole concept of the album is about. cant wait for it to drop im pre ordering it as soon as i get paid

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
SO people's preferences and opinions CANT change? I loved Fragil Rock as a kid, but do i have to like it NOW? I HATED asparagus as a kid, so does that mean i cant EVER like it (btw, i love it now)?

Sorry to break it to you, but people change and progress through life. SODS was great for its TIME, but its, IMHO, super corny now. Loaded has lasted the test of time, as has 24 Deep (24 Deep gets at least ONE spin per month to this day). All that "eaitn baby nuts" gimmicky shit is/was just that...a gimmick.

In other words, your statement is 100% FALSE and you sound like a fuckin moron.
Dude you sound like a moron. You can't call an opinion false you retard. You are comparing apples to oranges. comparing a baby show you watched when you were a kid and had no responsibilities or a life, to a rap album that you listened to when you were 16-18 years old (old enough to actually comprehend what the fuck was going on in life by then I'd hope) is not the same. Your 30 year old ass should know that.

You keep saying "all that eating baby nuts gimmiky shit". If all rappers dropped metaphors where the fuck would good rappers be? Nowhere. That shit was not a gimmick, it was smart, innovative and unique. You make it sound like every song on SODS is "Return of the Baby Killer" which they aren't. If they were all like that, I'd probably feel your view more, the same way I do not like any album repeating the same topic, over and over.

I did not say people don't change, you are right, they do. I used to bump Rakim and Eric B. all day, do I anymore? No. Do I think the dudes' music is a joke and sucks dick now that I am older? No. I might of changed my music playlist over the years but I still retain respect where it's due.

May 11, 2002
Loaded > Season

Over the years I listen less to Season and more of Loaded.

But I will catch some shit.....but EBK4 is probably my fav Lynch CD.

Jan 21, 2010
yea i think Loaded is one of the best albums i ever heard, every single trac is sic as hell and season is a close second...whoever thinks the lyrics on Season were wacc needs to listen to that shit again closely cuz that ain't true

Dec 17, 2004
Honestly I'm not really feelin that track n I didn't feel the other 1s I think ill probley bootleg his new album cuz his delivery is wack he jumps around to much n lynch use to b my favorite rapper bsides sicx.n now I'm not really feelin his flow lately but that's wat I think
N sicx had better spits

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
IMO, Lynch By Inch was tighter then Loaded. and 24 Deep & Blocc Movement were just as tight as Loaded, the main songs i listen to on Loaded was Die; 1 By 1, One of The Last Sicc, Situation, Heatas, Feel My Nature Rize, Went Way, One Mo Pound, On My Briefcase, Secondz a Way...

May 9, 2002
Dude you sound like a moron. You can't call an opinion false you retard.
What opinion? You basically said people CANT change. That is 100% false in SO many ways.

You are comparing apples to oranges. comparing a baby show you watched when you were a kid and had no responsibilities or a life, to a rap album that you listened to when you were 16-18 years old (old enough to actually comprehend what the fuck was going on in life by then I'd hope) is not the same. Your 30 year old ass should know that.
Wow....is this some kind of joke? I think someone needs to take a psyche 101 class. Please go enroll at your local CC immediately.

BTW, I HATED onions as a 17 year old...love them as a 31. Boom...your theory just blew the fuck up in your face. Baffling.

You keep saying "all that eating baby nuts gimmiky shit". If all rappers dropped metaphors where the fuck would good rappers be? Nowhere. That shit was not a gimmick, it was smart, innovative and unique. You make it sound like every song on SODS is "Return of the Baby Killer" which they aren't. If they were all like that, I'd probably feel your view more, the same way I do not like any album repeating the same topic, over and over.
First of all, let me say that i dont give two flying shits whether you respect my opinion, position, or preference...on ANYTHING. ZERO. NADA.

Second of all, just becuase all the babay killing references were metaphors, that makes them LESS corny? No. It doesnt. And on top of that gimmicky corny shit, all the simple rhyming of "block/glock" shit was done to DEATH. It got tired after about the 3rd song.

I did not say people don't change, you are right, they do. I used to bump Rakim and Eric B. all day, do I anymore? No. Do I think the dudes' music is a joke and sucks dick now that I am older? No. I might of changed my music playlist over the years but I still retain respect where it's due.
So you just contradicted your entire first paragraph. Way to go, sport.

SODS does NOT stand the test of time, period. That's my opinion. You don't like it? Eat a dick. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2007
i don't see how you can like 24 deep and not season. 24 deep is like an intro to season, its the same type raps, but just over beats with samples. fundamentals of ripgut cannibalism.