She thinks i'm a psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Decent job by Phonk Beta on them beats, but Lynch fucked it all up. His rhyming isn't innovative anymore, and his delivery is boooring as fuck. This shit is nothing like Corpse Came to Dinner, not even close. Just check out the rhyming pattern and delivery between the two songs, it will tell you the whole story. Lynch is sounding like any other rapper out there. Weak!!

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Decent job by Phonk Beta on them beats, but Lynch fucked it all up. His rhyming isn't innovative anymore, and his delivery is boooring as fuck. This shit is nothing like Corpse Came to Dinner, not even close. Just check out the rhyming pattern and delivery between the two songs, it will tell you the whole story. Lynch is sounding like any other rapper out there. Weak!!
I think its dope all around, nice beat by Phonk-good rhymes from lynch-good mixing by robert.
The thing is Lynch doesnt have to be necessarily innovative anymore...but just needs to make his style of music that pleases his fans. That makes good music and by no means is he sounding like other rappers, i think its fresh. Looking forward to the album.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
we all got our opinions... it seems like no matter what Lynch does tho there is always gonna be someone not satisfied with somethin. its all good tho, if u dont like it you dont gotta listen to it

Jun 11, 2004
man i just heard this and almost shit my draws. this is exactly the kinda new shit i've been waitin for. and thats a beta beat if i ever heard one. this got me pumped for the new album to drop. props for the upload.

Apr 25, 2007
So people complain that Lynch doesnt do that "SODS shit no more", and when he does, people complain that it sounds too much like that "SODS shit"?

LOL....jesus.
This doesn't sound at all like Season. It reminded me more of LOADED cause of the beat, which was tight. The delivery & lyrics sounds kinda like "smoked half" from gas station which was way tighter imo. Sick track overall though

Oct 2, 2004
So people complain that Lynch doesnt do that "SODS shit no more", and when he does, people complain that it sounds too much like that "SODS shit"?

LOL....jesus.
It dont have anything to do with sounding like Season. I have never once said his music should stay on that same page. That aint even my favorite album of his. I like 24Deep AND Loaded better than Season.

It's just about the quality of his delivery, meaning what he says, how he paints a picture, what kinda emotion he lets off with his voice, and how well he stays on beat and pronounces his words. His rappin just aint the same no more QUALITY-wise.

If you really can't tell a difference between this new joint, and THIS classic:

then there is something wrong with your ears. He actually tells a story with that song, paints a picture, the verses arent short as fuck, his voice has energy and emotion in it, he rides the beat flawlessly without fuckin his rhythm up, and his lyrics aint just a bunch of nonsense that barely even rhymes.

That's how he SHOULD sound, and that track dont sound nothin like Season.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^you right, but that was 10 years ago! I feel you though. Maybe we feel a little cheated that we didnt get more of this the past ten years, but as far as this new song go, this is the best I heard since 2000ish. So if this the best we get, Im not complaining. is is what it is.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
It dont have anything to do with sounding like Season. I have never once said his music should stay on that same page. That aint even my favorite album of his. I like 24Deep AND Loaded better than Season.

It's just about the quality of his delivery, meaning what he says, how he paints a picture, what kinda emotion he lets off with his voice, and how well he stays on beat and pronounces his words. His rappin just aint the same no more QUALITY-wise.

then there is something wrong with your ears. He actually tells a story with that song, paints a picture, the verses arent short as fuck, his voice has energy and emotion in it, he rides the beat flawlessly without fuckin his rhythm up, and his lyrics aint just a bunch of nonsense that barely even rhymes.

That's how he SHOULD sound, and that track dont sound nothin like Season.
Exactly, well put, those are my sentiments as well.

The song doesn't even make much sense. It's bunch of gibberish nonsense. I cannot recall a line from the song, but I can recall words like, "Michael, psycho, cut your throat, my rhymes, insane in the membrane, etc..." Terrible!! It's like, get to the fucking point, dude lmao. I cannot believe how much Lynch fell the fuck off since 2000.

May 9, 2002
Who said I was specifically talking to/about you? it is a well documented complain on this forum for the last 10 years or so.

Newsflash: delivery has nothing to with WHAT is being said, but HOW it is being "delivered", aka spitting fast, slow, off-beat, double-pattern so fourth. When are people going to realize this?

I agree, that is his best song EVER.

I was referring to his SODS shit and the people who complain they dont get it in the present, and again, who said I was referring to you? This song is CLASSIC SODS shit.