SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
haha my school gives away codeine like its a party favor. it takes two appointments max...all you gotta say is you have a bad cough thats keeping you up at night and most of the time they give you a half pint of codeine for only $6 on tha school account. shit is fucking convient, and kids up in washington arent really fuckin wit it like that so they havent really caught onto it

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Well if you "cant pay street prices or dont have the know how to get it", then technically you wont be sippin at ALL...because you wont HAVE it.

:ermm:
EXACTLY

We got the mouth piece ,we sipp 8's for ten dollars......

Dudes be payin 15$ per oz.........8 x 15 = a lot
YES
WE BRAGGIN CAUSE WE GOT WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS, FOR CHEAP
AND IT AIN'T FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was red got it at wallgreens? Tasted fucking great

Dec 19, 2005
Has anyone seen this cd around?? tryin to buy it and i dont see it anywhere online... or if someone got a sealed copy let me know!

KICK IN THE DOOR, WAVE IN THE FOUR FOUR, ALL YOU HEARD WAS JONAH DONT HIT UM NO MORE!! - jay jonah.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Put a rush on me is my knocker. I had that as a ringtone and people were thinking it was cupcake music.

Cuz I'm out to get this cheddar.....out to geeeeeeeet miiiiiiiiiinnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
cd is dope as fuck...been spinnin it for a while...i copped it for 5 bucks like 6 months ago in some t-shirt shop on Telegraph...might not be in cd stores but maybe u can find it a hood store

Jun 14, 2002
I DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT..ONLY LIKE 2 SONGS I LIKED...ALOTTA PEOPLE I KNO LIKE IT,BUT I JUST WASNT REALLY FEELIN IT...

THAT NEW STALIN IS DOPE THO..I WASNT FEELIN GAS NATION,BUT THIS PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT GOT SOME HELLA DOPE SHIT ON IT.