SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
LIVEWIRE DEF.HOLDING IT DOWN FOR THE BAY AS FAR AS CONSISTENCY GOES BUT THEY GOTTA STEP THE VISUAL GAME UP A FEW NOTCHES
I agree if there is one critique I have of the Livewire Camp it's their music videos. Hood videos is koo to a certain extent, but sooner or later you gotta elevate to some higher quality if you tryna get on TV.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats whats up...nothin new to me, i put alot of people on to the shit on the west i was sippin back in 97..still doin it...ive prolly ran through close to two gallons this year..nothing to be proud about but it is what it is..i got a bad cough

we all do the same type of shit around the world..

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I really hope nobody from the BAY AREA dies from this...... RIP PIMP C -RIP DJ SCREW-

Sippin is not as fun as fun as it used too be, just got boring to me.

Weird got a 8oz bottle the other day for a upset stomach, the only time I have not mentioned it to get it...
My doc's hella cool and gives me what I want 60$ per visit get what u want, but he came outa nowhere this time...
Guess he thought I would like it or something because of all the other request for it.

Anyway I would sell it for 15 an oz ........ But up here I think I drink it and go fishing

KEEP COMIN W/ THAT LIVEWIRE FIRE They don't know bout that up here... They do weird shit

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i was light weight addicted to bo for a minute till i woke up one morning and my chest felt weird and my body was hella shaking

aint fucked with it since

(this was a couple years ago)

Oct 1, 2008
don't that bo make you tired tho? i love codeine, but that prometh makes me too sleepy unless i got some powder to go along with it

good shit tho, Rue!! Livewire is the shit!!![/QUOTE]

where i cum from we call dat boluchi not baluchi but BOLUCHI
KIDS DONT DO DRUGS!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
step your opiate game up!! snort some hop....pop some OxyContin!!! haha j/p don't that bo make you tired tho? i love codeine, but that prometh makes me too sleepy unless i got some powder to go along with it
most of us bo sippers who have been doing it for a while pop pills and sip syrup cuz of the tolerence...otherwise sipping syrup aint for dope fiends....its for people who can lean one day and take a week off to get their tolerence back down...but if youre like me you either pay for your bo with street money or you get it from kaiser for cheap so drinking an 8 is no big deal cuz its 10.00, however it might be to someone who aint in the shit that has to pay 20.00 an ounce whos paying for it with their 9 to 5. (160.00 hurts the pocket more than 10.00 for sure)

its a expensive drug in that sense if you have no hookup, so its not for drug addicts cuz you wont catch a nod..and if you were a drug addict with a bo addiction and you aint gettin it cheap you got some cash....

but ummm, i dont lean for the same reason i pop pills even tho i mix the two up sometimes. for instance last time i went to the bay i woke up at 3am, put a 4 in a liter of sprite and drove all the way to vallejo...i wouldnt really do oxy and drive long hours, id fucking hate it. but lean is relaxing like that, and yeah ive almost killed myself on the road hella times, slapping myself in the face nodding off on the wheel on the freeway.... i havent wrapped my whip yet tho...inshallah

when i think of all the syrup ive drank i feel sorry for my stomach. that cant be healthy. i put that amount of gas in my tank.

people be killin themselves snortin yowder and drinking lean..mighta happened to pimp c...nigga was with three six in hollywood im sure they was doin 4 much..the heart cant take that shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
SO bo is short for Robitussin? That doesnt even make sense.

what are you talking about. its just a name. it dosent have to make sense.
but to make some sense out of it...robitussin makes robitussin ac which had codeine in it (a real syrup sipper wont drink that).
and people call it robotussin not robitussin

its just short for robo which is slang for syrup

if a nigga say he off some tussin he aint sayin he sippin on robotussin cough and cold its just a slang word..like when stalin said he was sleep in the car off his tussin he just speakin in standard terms, like tussin means syrup...herb means weed...same shit..

but some people do drink robitussin and get high...like regular tussin...that blue box..it has a drug in it called dxm which is like pcp

edit: and robitussin ac was way bigger back in the days. im not exactly sure when prometh with codeine came into the whole shit but i was gettin robitussin ac from kaiser back in the days when we used to drink it in tablespoons prolly in the late 90s. i used to have a few tablespoons and play nintendo 64. james bond oo7 and shit