selecus nicator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
what up XO Creep, i was just listening to Big Tones Merceless cd that came out in 2004 and i was really feelin the joints you did on there. I was just wondering if you still would work with any of the guys from Sav It Out and also the old homies from East Co Co. ? ?
its funny i was just thinkin bout that the other day.....i never came up wit a decision, but i wish i would have did some cuts wit B DAWG i always felt his flow...as far as east co co gos....i would fuck wit anybody tryin to keep it alive for the sake of the homie....but i dont see that.

Jun 5, 2004
lil dee, lil los & shadow - they're all keeping east coco level as much as woodie bdawg or louelou
nawww, not one of those 3 have solos. lil los makes barely any music. shadow makes barely any music. im not dissin em, i like thier music and i wish they would make more, but its the truth.

and lil dee is not east coco.

Apr 1, 2004
it aint about repect or disrespect...whos tight and whos not....WOOD had a unique drive that we all benafited from but seems like we all took for granted, to put out and promote successful projects. its hard to come by nowadays...time will tell who will survive and resurface in this rap game....rip cuddie

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
it aint about repect or disrespect...whos tight and whos not....WOOD had a unique drive that we all benafited from but seems like we all took for granted, to put out and promote successful projects. its hard to come by nowadays...time will tell who will survive and resurface in this rap game....rip cuddie
Real chop!

XO whats good with the mixtape? I'm looking forward to those new projects!

Apr 1, 2004
ima be exceptin tracks for a compilation between the release of both albums....i might call it MINORITY REPORT but im still thinkin...so if niggaz got tracks hit me wit a pm an well go from there