selecus nicator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
pretty interestin what people talk about when they dont know what they r talkin about...lol... first off i left ecc back n 2002 over the contract for my album...no hard feelings just left to do my own thing.i promoted on siccness/eccr all the way up until i gave out my release date and everybody erased all my shit so i went too b.a.r.t...nigga i got shot cuz a sucka tried to call me a snitch so i stomped his bitch ass case closed.... i aint never been or kicked it wit any snitch wit paperwork. mf need to learn to go by the rules n show paperwork instead of hatin on a nigga. as far as antioch rappes go...i put sll the real niggas i know on my LAWLESS album..lol!
SELECUS NICATOR comin soon
i put up a unreleased cut from wood on myspace.com/xocreepcalireign

Jun 21, 2005
XO you're the bomb homie.. u gonna blow up on these mudafuckas watch. just keep spitting it like you did back in the woodie days. that's a sicc flow, don't change it.

Apr 1, 2004
XO...sup widdit homie?

will the album have some 100% CD quality?

yeah for sho this time my nig..the LAWLESS was my first time puttin out project and the mastering studio did the best wit what i had....thats y i didnt really push the album like i should have...i just wanted to get some shit off my chest and actually go through the whole process of droppin an album wit my own lable

Apr 1, 2004
naw that was about the best that could b done wit the material i had...since then the studio has been dismantaled and split up....so ima ust move on i guess....wish i could tho cuddie