selecus nicator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
its gonna b a compilation of all the tracks i gave my "nigs" in the past and the unreleased tracks i did wit WOOD...and maybe a couple new tracks....also ILLEGALLY DOPE might be caine and cuffs part 2 wit no features due around may...ima don somethn after that wit features...ima fuck wit my nigs in the meantime tho and make a few apperiences

Nov 20, 2005
xo, i've never heard your stuff before..got anything online i can check out? if my folks says your shit is legit, then i gotta peep it.

~k.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^In All Honesty, That Myspace Page Doesnt Do The Homie Any Justice, You Only Get A Mere Taste Of Talent. You Should Get His Album, Its 100% Raw Shit And Its Nothin Like The Albums And Style You Hear Now A Days. Basically Its A Soon To Be Classic In My Eyes

Good To See XO Back And At It

May 4, 2006
^^^In All Honesty, That Myspace Page Doesnt Do The Homie Any Justice, You Only Get A Mere Taste Of Talent. You Should Get His Album, Its 100% Raw Shit And Its Nothin Like The Albums And Style You Hear Now A Days. Basically Its A Soon To Be Classic In My Eyes

Good To See XO Back And At It
For real if you want to hear more x.o check out the the northern expozures, and big tones merceless albums track You a gangsta(ya right), I think hes on lou-e-lous trunk muzik album on that "fuck how you feeling" track as well.

I got the lawless cd in the mail cant wait to hear that joint. I havnt heard anything new for a minute so itll be fresh.

Feb 5, 2006
what up XO Creep, i was just listening to Big Tones Merceless cd that came out in 2004 and i was really feelin the joints you did on there. I was just wondering if you still would work with any of the guys from Sav It Out and also the old homies from East Co Co. ? ?

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
Selecus I. Nicator (312-281 B.C.) assumed the title of king in 306. He first subdued Upper Asia as far as the Indus and Jaxartes The battle of Ipsus brought Syria under his dominion; although he had to recognize the supremacy of Egypt over Phoenicia and Palestine. By a victory over Lysimachus he conquered the greater part of Asia Minor (281), but a little later, when he encroached on European territory, he was murdered by Ptolemy Ceraunus. Besides various other cities, Seleucus founded the magnificent residential towns of Seleucia on the Tigris and Antiochia on the Orontes.