san jose rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
big reese is hard...assassin been droppin shit for hella days....jae rilla or whoever i dont know his shit never heard it but i thought dude was from Milpitas..than again i heard he was denying that shit on the radio..whatever tho he can kick rocks...fbg had some coo knocks...playa rae does his thang..its a gang od artist in sj but none really been makin moves lately..seems like the southbay dont get as much shine as the rest of the bay for some odd reason

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
peep my nigga Jaz..we slangin cd's allday..holla if u need anything

i been playin Mr. Solo"no way out" alott lately and 007 Goon Squad..

Jiggalo "bullet proof game" thought that album came tight

Young Heat

China

Reese Loc(foo got slappers)

FBG'z

theres a gang of tight artist from san jo!

Apr 25, 2002
Shea ill take your word for it....i understand your anology only diff is..i dont live in Fremont...from my understandin he was stayin here for a while..its nothin tho..if he aint FROM here i wouldnt expect him to rep it..so i was wrong i can admit that...and i feel what u sayin about the lack of unity in the southbay..its like cats dont wanna fuck with other cats to network(unless they know eachother rea well) and the population dont wanna buy shit from our very own streets becuz its like we dont believe in our artists..like "naw they local i aint about to cop that bullshit" oposed to all other areas in the bay where everybody networks and the population supports the artist majorly

Jun 24, 2004
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
Wait till yall hear the homie SILENCE outta ESSJ. I think he got a page on myspace and some of his music is on there, its heated. To all that mentioned me, Thanks for the shout

and I see you to BIG MUTHAFUCCIN SHEA SAV!! even tho you had me on that bunk mission last weekend. You still my muthfuccin homie E/S ta death, they aint knowin really tho

http://www.myspace.com/silencemusic

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=music&bandid=164365&bandnamesave=silence

and dont forget game insane from milpitas

http://www.giproductz.com/

Nov 4, 2003
didnt see these listed..

utg(unda tha gun)
corporate thugs
i think blacc is from san jose
balloholic or some shit like that
frank gucci
mister e.
fada-j
skrilla mac
traficante
mr.sosa
2untouhable(only heard him on a comp with krupt solid track)
white clouds
young cap

alot of san jo rappers are slept on especailly gangsta reese,jaz,
d-mac (rip),
cryme boss aka kal2m,fada-j,playa rae,utg,magruff(had some tight tracks)

also san jo shit is hard 2 find i wish i had more shit from locals
if any one has some older albums from san jo cats, hit me up

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
510SIKNESS said:
man , my bad i forgot about D MACK . RIP
yeah mayn.... D-Mac stays on my sig... The Greatest Die Young!!! R.I.P

Shea - I am feeling you on the smile in your face and shit on your back... this happens way too much in SJ... You need to holla at us so we can collab on a track for the Jackin Season Mixtape Vol.2