san jose rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
gangsta reese...havent had the chance to hear much material from other cats from san jo,but im feeling reese

Feb 8, 2005
undefined to hear some real $aN Jo$e rapperz you vatos gotta lizten to some DO$ XX, BrowN Factor, C-Locz of the MAE click, Full Clip is coo, and of course you fooz gotta get all the Home of The Killa $harkz compilations. All theze rapperz put it dowN 4 $an JO

May 3, 2002
Fada J, and the crazy timez crew.. seems like nobody's really releasing shit in SJ right now.. its ashame.. they got some talent..

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Just keep an eye out for my next album coming out under LIFERDEF...Sydal & Assassin puttin it down. Also, look out for Uncle Jon's album gettin put down on LIFERDEF as well. Then later this year, look out for the Sydal & Uncle Jon Collabo album...and it keeps movin' from there.

Also, keep your eye out for "Filmoe 2 San Jo' Pt. 2", brought to you by Quinn & Assassin. Assassins new joint "Live Or Die"...the list keeps going but I don't want to spoil any of the surprises. We're about to make it crack for the biggest city in the Bay...pleeeeaaaazebelieveit.

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
Rush Records(since 97)
ak-9ine
p-nut(fbg)
CT
deeboye
bloc 2 blok riderz
gangsta reese
jae-rilla
metal mouth
crazy times
Mr.21 (criminal records)
dos xx
china
playa rae
young 2-11
halfway house
sydal
g-dub
assasin
jaz
the mobfia
lil sinner

there is alot of talent out here right now, i have only been in the southbay for 5 years but fools have been droping shit.

check out http://cdbaby.com/cd/ak9ine
http://cdbaby.com/cd/bloc2blok
you can also check the sic shop.

also check out that new issue of murderdog there is a article in there about ak-9ine. you can hear are shit on friday nights 94.1 with davey d and t-kash 12-2am

I know niggas have seen some of are shit advertised on the siccness

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Young Life - working on some new material....

Jae Rilla - album coming soon.... you can also peep some of his new material on our new mixtapes coming soon.

Automatic - album coming this spring... also dope producer
Komatoze
Tef-Kaluminoti

There is a lot of talented cats from SJ ... too many to list..

Apr 25, 2002
Wait till yall hear the homie SILENCE outta ESSJ. I think he got a page on myspace and some of his music is on there, its heated. To all that mentioned me, Thanks for the shout

and I see you to BIG MUTHAFUCCIN SHEA SAV!! even tho you had me on that bunk mission last weekend. You still my muthfuccin homie E/S ta death, they aint knowin really tho