san jose rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
why do cats claim essj if they from the pines? im just curious cuz i never heard that until i came on here...and i aint tryna piss on nobodys parade im honestly just curious

<~~~~~~MTOWN HILLSIDE just to put it out there

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
^^^^WHEN SAN JO WAS CRIPPIN AND BLOODIN STRONG BACK IN THE DAY, M-TOWN, M.P. HOOD, AND THE JUNGLES WERE THE ONLY NON CRIP SET IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY. THE KATS IN THE PINES WEREN'T WITH THAT SO THEY DIDN'T WANT TO CLAIM THE M . SO WHEN THE FAMILY CRIP GANG STARTED THEY CAME IN AND RECRUITED SOME OF THE YOUNGSTAS IN THE PINES AND THAT WAS THAT!!

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
Sydal said:
Yea, I got a chance to peep that Ak-9ine...that's some raw material right there!!

@ CT...We should connect in the near future pimp...
it's all good, give me your hook up [email protected] email me with some contact. it's nothing. all cats gotta do is come together better. cats need to stop bein scary and stand up for they city. anybodys that real about connect this shit lets do it and stop faking or better yet hating. it is enough bread right here in the southbay. the southbay got to get behind the southbay this one of the biggest spots in cali.
holla at me playa we got some major shit about to pop off.
comin soon
Ak-9ine-Bloodshed Before Tears
CT-Ghetto Premeditation
P-nut(FBG)-Money And Murder
C-WOOD-Stressed Out ( stl nigga not s.j.)

in stores now
ak-9ine- the struggle- watch for the video "make money" on bet uncut they should start playing it in a couple weeks. we got celly cell and spice 1 in the video.
bloc 2 blok riderz vol.2

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
@ C.T... WAS UP WIT IT PIMP CONTAINER? I'VE BEEN FEELING THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME. ALOT OF THESE RAPPERS ON HERE ARE FROM THE SOUTH BAY BUT DONT WANNA CLAIM IT. SOUTHBAY ALL DAY RIGHT HERE BIATCH!!..

Dec 1, 2003
Sir-Moj and Myster-E released one of the hottest mixtapes from the South Bay all year...Slapz n Throwbaccz. We got mad love from the "So Bad D.J.'s" all over the bay and my people got it spinnin' in the midwest from Minneapolis all the way down thru the 505. We promotin' out in AZ. and still got a gang of love from the net all day about this mixtape. Which is still available for free download. For those that can't find good shit from southbay cats. goto http://ece411.com/artists.htm and get up on that E.C.E. sheeyot!!!!