Sacramento Rapper Lavish D Breaks Silence & Speaks Out On Philthy Rich, Guce & More.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This dude Lavish D is off his rocker.. " police think I'm a MOB nigga" like he is some actual Mafia la cosa nostra.. Or a Factor controlling the streets with a iron fist..I don't think Anyone confuses him with a real MOB boss, didn't someone say he never played the gangster act until after he started rapping and beefing with livewire? I thought his persona was a pimp... " police didn't even come question me on some real nigga shit.. Some lawyer asked the detective why he didn't question Oliver, it's because he doesn't talk to police, that was in the newspaper" .... Really? You think your so high and mighty and above being questioned in a murder investigation? Nigga your smoking Hubba Rocks! Oh yeah my favorite part "if it ain't on the Internet it ain't real".... That pretty much sums it up. Dudes more delusional than messy Marvin on his worst day...
A cop said "lavish d dont talk to the police" in a murder trial when asked why they didnt question lavish.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
let the realist to speak on this forum and tell you that lavish D is the better rapper, but Phility is the best promoter. And the best Sac rapper ant Cbo or Brotha Lynch Hung...they might have been the most popular, but real Ghetto Kids like me when I was growing up was ...
C-Bo and Brotha Lynch are way better rappers than BeGee, especially in the 90s. Better at rapping AND more popular.

Apr 6, 2007
wheres the video of lavs lil homies runnin some mozzy niggas out the shoe store that shit was hella funny. they had that mozzy nigga runnin thru the shoe store faster then ap9

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
these niggqs runnin over a mom and her 3 little 7-9 year old kids at 0:07-0:09 to fight one man. no respect for that. yall aint have to trample some little fucking kids to handle your 'street beef'.

he was in a store, aint no way out but the front door, just wait till he comes out. you aint gotta run over lil kids and fall all over them and shit, they just tryna shop w they momma.

kinda hard for me to respect tearin up a store and steppin all over little children and they mother over what coulda been a one on one outside. lost a lil respect for that. so hungry to videotape some shit and prove they got the W when really that ended up an L for everyone involved in my eyes. niggas is grown men that shit is unacceptable IMO.

videotapin shit and gigglin while they tear up a shoe store for no reason. come on.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
please dont tell me you consider that funk on site by any means

ive seen junior high fights get more active
that wouldnt even make worldstar

niggas giggles and wrestled with the foot meauring thing on they back

lets not forget we were talking 50,000 on someones head for murder weeks ago

when they find lil tim they gonna tickle that nigga till he cant stand it anymore

niggas damn near suplexed a lil kids mom tho
she caught the ill vulcan smash with the elbow only in video games

you know them kids got riverdanced on, they was inches away
all i seen was indicsriminate niggas nothing to do with the fight getting blasted out of frame swear i seen another nigga get taken out football style on the way to catching him in the corner, they was takin out random standbyers harder than the target

why you had to do the mom with the ill dead shoulder bash used to break into cheap wooden front doors of apartments

they knocked those little kids over like bowling pins just to give a nigga a hair noogie

niggas know nothing about the rules of engagement

'hey lets fall around the entire shoe store for 50 seconds giggling about how we beat you upz OMGZ"

grown men here dude
lets keep this in mind
shit is silly and you know it

Last edited: