Sacramento Rapper Lavish D Breaks Silence & Speaks Out On Philthy Rich, Guce & More.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Dudes who where in the pen with lav, said he was ready for catch the fade with whoever, and had hella bitches cashing his books out/sending him 2-3 letters a day, all the dudes from seminary I was locked up with, said they remembered when Philthy just showed up one day, like he really wasnt from there, Kafani a real street dude too, he knows who hit em, 99% of people turn snitch on there death bed, but he kept it solid, dude gotta get a nod of respect for that, its rare in these times!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
In jail the brothas all said Lavish D got big money, i reported my car stolen for the insurance money, thats why you dont die for a car, take my shit, ill be getting cashed out sucker!! if they where still driving it a week later, there some old bums, and deserved to get caught up!!! especially if they where too much of poodles to high speed, what kind of sucker even would pull over in a stolen car?
for reals though? if i got a warrent ill highspeed in my own car lol.

Feb 16, 2006
Dudes who where in the pen with lav, said he was ready for catch the fade with whoever, and had hella bitches cashing his books out/sending him 2-3 letters a day, all the dudes from seminary I was locked up with, said they remembered when Philthy just showed up one day, like he really wasnt from there, Kafani a real street dude too, he knows who hit em, 99% of people turn snitch on there death bed, but he kept it solid, dude gotta get a nod of respect for that, its rare in these times!!!
thats flat out bullshit. philthy been running up and down seminary since he was a little dude. all the og's know him and used to send him to the store and let him hang and watch him grow into a young dude with game. phil 100% thorough seminary. go to the corner of seminary and fortune and ask big moe, ask the twins, you can write black and ask him. anybody that been on sem for the last 20-25 years, i'm talking when every playa from over there went to the vintage inn and rumors and would walk to the end zone to not get a dui, know him and proud of him and how he roll through and carry himself. i've never heard him spoke down on in the oakland streets. only on here or in the youtube comments. philthy is well respected and his seminary roots aint never been in question except on the internet

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Philthy and Lav have the exact same personality type to me, they say the same type of shit in their interviews. They both seem to like the attention they get on the net from the beef that they have with each other.

Sep 27, 2012
Sacrmento, Ca
I wish this would get back to the music...this shit is like bad girls club or atlanta housewives...i done listened to all the interviews and came to the conclusion that all these niggas is lyin...livewire and dem oak park niggas do shows in Sac all the time at different venues...I went to a show at Ace of Spades in Sac where livewire and husalah performed and Lav and like 8 star niggas came but they didn't go in or go get more people or shoot up the club or nothin and im not promotin violence or wantin violence im just goin off how serious they make this out to be and wut they say they gonna do to each other...so can we please get back to the music

Mar 21, 2008
i think lavish d gasses but on ah other note he didnt run from philthy in vegas
lav uploaded a video on instagram but took it off of him tryin to get through security while sayin fuck philthy and philthy was walkin away backwardz he also uploaded one of him and his people fightin some people in vegas n took it off and guce said lav dont do shows but he did 3 in la n one in sac from what i know prolly did more

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lav uploaded a video on instagram but took it off of him tryin to get through security while sayin fuck philthy and philthy was walkin away backwardz he also uploaded one of him and his people fightin some people in vegas n took it off and guce said lav dont do shows but he did 3 in la n one in sac from what i know prolly did more
u trippin i seen that video and it was philthy tryna get thru security and lav walking backwards yelling and laughing i don't know what video u seen brah

Aug 17, 2002
What up Lav nice first post

Mar 11, 2014
ASK PHILTHY BOUT LAS VEGAS BARBERSHOP A FEW DAYS AGO

Me and my lil brehs from south sac Iraq 30 boys, seen Phil and his kid in a barbershop in las Vegas a few days ago and like a man I walked up shaked hands and let um know it's mobstarz/30z boys...Phil ain't want no problems he put his son on his back and him and da bitch nigga he was with jumped in sac BMW truck with that bitch and slid off ... period dot... we ain't have to extra flex simply bcuz he was with his son but we let him know nigga we every where u can't escape this real street shit

Dec 4, 2006
Me and my lil brehs from south sac Iraq 30 boys, seen Phil and his kid in a barbershop in las Vegas a few days ago and like a man I walked up shaked hands and let um know it's mobstarz/30z boys...Phil ain't want no problems he put his son on his back and him and da bitch nigga he was with jumped in sac BMW truck with that bitch and slid off ... period dot... we ain't have to extra flex simply bcuz he was with his son but we let him know nigga we every where u can't escape this real street shit

You still walked up on dude with his kid..

That's some sucka shit..

No respect..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I would have bounced with my little one too, but philthy fucked up making a record beef street shit.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
let the realist to speak on this forum and tell you that lavish D is the better rapper, but Phility is the best promoter. And the best Sac rapper ant Cbo or Brotha Lynch Hung...they might have been the most popular, but real Ghetto Kids like me when I was growing up was ....Just like my favorite Oakland song is ...Real recognize real.......AND I GREW UP WITH THE LEADER OF THE KNIGHT TEMPLER CARTEL IN MEXICO CHAYO MENDEZ...HE WAS AN EAST PALO ALTO CITY HUSTLER in the 90's Always on them Volleyball GAMES............

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
Shook dudes hand, just let him know, not like they took off him with the little one in his arms.
I just noticed it was dudes 1st post lol..

that's Lavish posting...

Hate to say it, but I'd never walk up to an enemy when he with his kids and shake his hands..

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Walking up on dude with his kid and trying to brag about it is sucka shit. Your saying you basically snaked him, took advantage of the situation.. Only to not do shit! Then try and brag on ttheinternet, like your a though guy. Should have waited for him to drop his kid off THEN approach him. If you have no respect for him or the situation then you should have actually done something... At least then you would have something tangible to bring to the table.. I know in "real" street situations it's whenever where ever, you get caught slipping your slipping, but obviously this ain't that..

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
This dude Lavish D is off his rocker.. " police think I'm a MOB nigga" like he is some actual Mafia la cosa nostra.. Or a Factor controlling the streets with a iron fist..I don't think Anyone confuses him with a real MOB boss, didn't someone say he never played the gangster act until after he started rapping and beefing with livewire? I thought his persona was a pimp... " police didn't even come question me on some real nigga shit.. Some lawyer asked the detective why he didn't question Oliver, it's because he doesn't talk to police, that was in the newspaper" .... Really? You think your so high and mighty and above being questioned in a murder investigation? Nigga your smoking Hubba Rocks! Oh yeah my favorite part "if it ain't on the Internet it ain't real".... That pretty much sums it up. Dudes more delusional than messy Marvin on his worst day...

Last edited: