Sacramento Rapper Lavish D Breaks Silence & Speaks Out On Philthy Rich, Guce & More.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Philthy Rich’s longtime nemesis Lavish D goes all out in his first publicized interview, speaking on the war of words and the attempt to assassinate his name and character as Lav would say. He doesn’t just go in on Philthy Rich he also goes after San Francisco rapper Guce, Calling him a working nurse among other other things also speaking out on Oakland rappers Joe Blow & Kurt Diggler..

LISTEN FULL INTERVIEW Pt.1

[button url=http://www.siccness.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Lavish-1.mp3]Part 1[/button]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0oQ7Gl-8Z8

LISTEN FULL INTERVIEW Pt.2

[button url=http://www.siccness.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Lavish-D-2-edit.mp3]Part 2[/button]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnZON0IG-0s

Click here to view the article

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 19, 2005
"at the end of the day nigga, im one person nigga. nigga you feel me what im sayin so. i cant whoop 12 niggas at one time nigga. i dont give a fuck if they babies niggas. if they tryin to fight and they hit a nigga from every angle."

lmao.. that whole part of him explaining the car jacking was hilarious

Sep 22, 2008
Lav said " Joe blow was like I hear you the king of sac I been tryna connect with you" lmao even if it wasn't said Joe blow gotta respond to that lol.......

Feb 18, 2011
All I got from that interview was how insecure & deluisional this dude is. He completely forgot about the 78 videos he dropped talkin shit bout Livewire & all that when they had never even mentioned dude. To say that Philthy has a buzz because of him is delusional. Even if you don't like Philthy's music, you can NOT tell me that you hadn't heard/seen his shit slappin everywhere in Northern CA before Lavish. That's fuckin hilarious. I'm originally from a small town by Sac & grew up spendin hella time in South Sac and had never heard of Lavish D or any of his homies until he started dissin.

How he gonna say that Mozzy & them ain't the ones that took his whip & he never called the 50's? Isn't Snubbz locked up for that exact crime?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
All I got from that interview was how insecure & deluisional this dude is. He completely forgot about the 78 videos he dropped talkin shit bout Livewire & all that when they had never even mentioned dude. To say that Philthy has a buzz because of him is delusional. Even if you don't like Philthy's music, you can NOT tell me that you hadn't heard/seen his shit slappin everywhere in Northern CA before Lavish. That's fuckin hilarious. I'm originally from a small town by Sac & grew up spendin hella time in South Sac and had never heard of Lavish D or any of his homies until he started dissin.

How he gonna say that Mozzy & them ain't the ones that took his whip & he never called the 50's? Isn't Snubbz locked up for that exact crime?
You dont listen to well, he said he gave dudes a week head start. and tried to cash out his insurance, only a str8 bum would roll a stolo for a week.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
am i trippin or did this interview really end with 'youknowwhatimsayintho"

last few siccness interviews have been like, just talk all fuckin day and night till you get cut off and we leavin it at that lmao

and when did joe blow or kurt diggler get mentioned? i listened to both but i didnt hear any of that and really dont wana listen to 30 minutes of youknowhwatimsayin's to find it.

just quote it or somethin for me or you can tell me where in the video time wise?

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
In jail the brothas all said Lavish D got big money, i reported my car stolen for the insurance money, thats why you dont die for a car, take my shit, ill be getting cashed out sucker!! if they where still driving it a week later, there some old bums, and deserved to get caught up!!! especially if they where too much of poodles to high speed, what kind of sucker even would pull over in a stolen car?