Rolondo McClain & Jacoby Ford

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
Did McClain get pulled in the second half for Ricky Brown? Or did I miss him getting injured?

And not even including that first half bomb he dropped but this kid gets fucking open down the field and knows how to make plays. Why in the world did it take us until this week to get the dude loose? All in all though it seems like the Raiders have finally found a way to win games and thats three in a row!

Sep 24, 2006
Raiders rookie Jacoby Ford became just the second player in NFL history to have at least 140 receiving yards and 150 kick return yards.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
its easier for a unknown athlete in the NFL to have a big game out of no where when the other team doesnt game plan for that play. Ford has potential. But if he was game planned for he would have been shut down. Look at Z miller, he is a beast.. he be getting shut down!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
zach miller don't get shut down. the only time he does is when the Raiders don't throw to him. like today. due to his injury. when we played the 9ers (which I assume is where the "shut down" you're talking about happened) they just didn't bother to even attempt to throw the ball his way until the 4th quarter, but when they did he was golden.

matter fact zach is damn near always our top receiver every game we play

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
its easier for a unknown athlete in the NFL to have a big game out of no where when the other team doesnt game plan for that play. Ford has potential. But if he was game planned for he would have been shut down. Look at Z miller, he is a beast.. he be getting shut down!!!!
no doubt

but that's just a sign of having a team deep w/ talent, which I think we have... it's a lot of raw young talent... but they're stepping up and getting the job done

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
miller was out this game and he's been playing with an injury.

ford just straight out made great plays off horrible throws by campbell. look at the replays on nfl.com, he saved us.

Feb 12, 2008
Doubt it. Who in the world will Gameplan for Ford with Mcfadden and Bush in the backfield? Theres no shutting that speed down. He burnt both Flowers and the other CB and whatever safety was over the top. Hes a stud and should have been taken advantage of earlier whether in the slot with Murphy healthy or whatever.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8292/gamelog;_ylt=AjbJEgxGXNcgJbLW1X9ufAP.uLYF

Zach miller has had 1 good game and 1 decent game. the rest of the season he has been mediocre at best. THEY GAME PLAN FOR HIM. His value is worth more because if they dont game plan for him he would kill them....

the new guy made some plays today. He was given man to man or soft zone coverage. as a professional athlete who gets PAID to catch the ball he did what he should do. But dont go building a shrine for him... hahahahahahah thats my only point.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8292/gamelog;_ylt=AjbJEgxGXNcgJbLW1X9ufAP.uLYF

Zach miller has had 1 good game and 1 decent game. the rest of the season he has been mediocre at best. THEY GAME PLAN FOR HIM. His value is worth more because if they dont game plan for him he would kill them....

the new guy made some plays today. He was given man to man or soft zone coverage. as a professional athlete who gets PAID to catch the ball he did what he should do. But dont go building a shrine for him... hahahahahahah thats my only point.
we'll not building a shrine for him, just giving him props

I see your point... but at the same time, don't take anything away from him

anytime anyone puts up those kind of numbers between receiving and return yards he deserves major props

I don't give a fuck if they game planned for him or not... he made some incredible catches

you see where he snatched the ball away from the defender?

that had nothing to do with him not being game planned for... that was just a receiver going out there being physical and making a play, period

Dec 2, 2006
The Raiders are getting with the times. That is all this is really. These hybrid speed guys with unteachable speed need touches. Whether returning kicks or lining up as recievers, the more chances you give them the more opportunity there is for the big play. It is simple math. The Raiders are stepping up their algebra skills.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
im actually impressed that the Raiders are winning games without a QB. Thats the most impressive thing of all.
yeah that. people are giving campbell way too much credit for these wins. if he goes in as the starter against the steeler's D, they will eat him alive. gradkowski is coming back at exactly the right time.

Jun 5, 2004
I THINK I HEARD THEM SAY HE WAS A 4TH ROUND PICK (FORD). IM NOT POSITIVE BUT HE LOOKED LIKE A SMALLER DUDE, BUT HE FOUGHT FOR THAT CATCH. THOUGHT MAYBE HE GOT LUCKY BUT DUDE CAME THROUGH MORE THAN ONCE, SHOWED SOME REAL TALENT

IM GLAD WE WON BUT IM STILL PISSED I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THAT GAME TODAY.