Rolondo McClain & Jacoby Ford

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
yeah that. people are giving campbell way too much credit for these wins. if he goes in as the starter against the steeler's D, they will eat him alive. gradkowski is coming back at exactly the right time.
I disagree.... Campbell has played clutch football as of late. He drove us down the field against San Diego and against K.C. for game tying or winning drives. He has come through.... and he did it in yesterday's game without our top two receivers (Murph and Miller). In all honesty, I don't know if Gradowski makes that last throw to Ford (that one that set up our game winning field goal).

Campbell deserves a lot of credit. I think Cable is going to keep Campbell in as the starter going into Pittsburgh.

Dec 2, 2006
Lmfao! I'm a bandwagon fan now? Wow... I'm pretty sure I've been in here holdin it down for a while

I'd love to hear your explanation though... This should be interesting

I'll hold off on me comments until I hear what you have to say
You are the type of fan that shows up only when things are good. Real Raider fans ride the wave through the thick and the thin. Sort of like the friend that is only around when you are doing good, but nowhere to be found when you are doing bad. There are only 23,000 Raider season ticket holders. I hold 3 of those seats. We are the real fans. If economics is your excuse, cool, I can understand that. You have said as much, something to the effect of "why would I waste my money on a shitty team." You have a right to that opinion, just like I have a right to mine and you not being a real Raider fan.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lmfaooo

I'm on my blackberry, just got outta work... I might drop a response later, but basically you're a fuckin clown bro

Anyone here will tell you I'm a real fan, so take your opinion and shove it up your ass

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I go to Raiders games every year... even if it's late in the season and we have zero shot at the playoffs

I don't have season tickets... if that makes me a fake fan... then I guess I'm a fake fan

I know what's up, and everyone else on the siccness does as well

I'd rather be a fake fan than a fan who makes comments about having sex with other men

Dec 2, 2006
I go to Raiders games every year... even if it's late in the season and we have zero shot at the playoffs
Good for you.

I don't have season tickets... if that makes me a fake fan... then I guess I'm a fake fan
No, that is not what makes you a fake fan.

I know what's up, and everyone else on the siccness does as well
Geez, let me go shoot myself now.

I'd rather be a fake fan than a fan who makes comments about having sex with other men
You can't knock it until you try it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to laugh out loud to that too.