Rolondo McClain & Jacoby Ford

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
no because noone wants ur faggot ass here anymore. noone gives a fuck what u say.
OK, now I get it. You want to fuck too, right?

seriously.. its not that serious... u catch my drift tho
Your right, it isn't that serious. I am not going looking for anyone. But I would never allow anyone to address me in that manner in real life, their teeth would be down their throat. I have a right to my opinion like everyone else. Just because people don't agree, does not mean I am going to stop doing me, feel me. What happened here is these dudes are sensitive, period. But that isn't my fault. Although we joke and kid, there are real people behind these here screen names. This isn't a virtual site, as in cpu generated comments. I have to live with my comments, just like they do. It is what it is and the end of the day and I really don't give a fuck either way. I'm not here trying to make friends.

This isn't aimed at you Ecose, but just a general statement. Be easy.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I CATCH YA DRIFT.. ME I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT ON HERE AT ALL. I DO TO MUCH OF THAT SHIT IN REAL LIFE. I COME FOR SPORTS TALK AND MAYBE A LIL RIBBING NOW AND THEN... BUT NOTHING TO THE POINT OF SHIT TALK FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING SHIT... BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...

Dec 2, 2006
I CATCH YA DRIFT.. ME I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT ON HERE AT ALL. I DO TO MUCH OF THAT SHIT IN REAL LIFE. I COME FOR SPORTS TALK AND MAYBE A LIL RIBBING NOW AND THEN... BUT NOTHING TO THE POINT OF SHIT TALK FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING SHIT... BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SPORTS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...
I don't either. If I told you how many fights I have been in during the course of my life, yall wouldn't believe me anyway. I'm confrontational by nature and stand up for what I believe in. This is entertainment, pure and simple. At the same time though, if these dudes want to talk shit, I can do it with the best of them. You already know though and it's nothing to a real boss. 99.9% of the dudes on here are squares for real in real life. I am just learning how to be one.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Just stop responding to him. He comes on here to gain satisfaction that he cant gain in his real life. Just like any other troll on here (grapes, mrdiamond etc etc). Its sad it really is. They just love the attention that they lack in the real world.

You will notice with all trolls they dont start posting til they get hella attention

Dec 2, 2006
Just stop responding to him. He comes on here to gain satisfaction that he cant gain in his real life. Just like any other troll on here (grapes, mrdiamond etc etc). Its sad it really is. They just love the attention that they lack in the real world.

You will notice with all trolls they dont start posting til they get hella attention
LOL. Look, my bitch just showed up.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

you know whast funny about that whole troll thing? i never knew what it was. i thought jumping in a thread and randomly talking shit was normal..(i do that in real life) its the internet thats how it works right?? lol.
back on topic

Jacoby Ford looked good . He played a huge part in that win!! Go Raiders!!