Rolondo McClain & Jacoby Ford

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
we didn't leave any points on the field today? 3 redzone opportunities in the 1st half and come away with only a measly field goal?

god i hate losing. but to you guys more then any other...lol
You guys lost and left your heart and soul in Oakland. Have fun coming down to reality these next few weeks. At the end of the day, win and losses is all that matters.

Mar 24, 2006
You guys lost and left your heart and soul in Oakland. Have fun coming down to reality these next few weeks. At the end of the day, win and losses is all that matters.
coming down to reality? wtf.

ya'll won. don't act like ya'll bitch slapped us or somethin'...lol

but at the end of the day like you say...its the win and losses.

STILL UP 1/2 GAME ON YA'LL BITCHES!

:siccness:

Dec 2, 2006
coming down to reality? wtf.

ya'll won. don't act like ya'll bitch slapped us or somethin'...lol

but at the end of the day like you say...its the win and losses.

STILL UP 1/2 GAME ON YA'LL BITCHES!

:siccness:
Yeah, coming down to the reality that the losses will continue to come in the next few weeks. The ride the Chiefs took you on was a fluke like I said last week.

Dec 2, 2006
And to be even more brutally honest, most of yall funnystyle wavering fucks that are "so called" Raider fans needs to recognize. While most of yall were doubting our team, your boy has not. So while you guys are on the bandwagon saying we are playoff bound, yada, yada, remember who told you first.... Clowns.....

Mar 24, 2006
Now I am a hater.lol. Lets face it, the Raiders were depleted and injured and still found a way to win. Call me what you want, but a hater I am not. I just keep it too fucking real for you clowns, period. It is hard to swallow, I know.
to real? lol

stop actin' like the Raiders are the god damn best team in the NFL over there. ya'll have done shit in damn near a decade and all of a sudden ya'll the best? gthoh with homerish shit.

we were also without two of our starters too ya know, you didn't see me bitching about it did you? get over yourself and your team...ya'll squeaked out a win against us in your house for the first time in damn near a decade and act like ya'll hella better then us...lol

If Bowe doesn't drop that pass near the 2 minute warning its a wrap for ya'll...but he didn't.

im not gonna sit here n' bitch n moan about it though. ya'll made the plays and we didn't.

Dec 2, 2006
to real? lol

stop actin' like the Raiders are the god damn best team in the NFL over there. ya'll have done shit in damn near a decade and all of a sudden ya'll the best? gthoh with homerish shit.

we were also without two of our starters too ya know, you didn't see me bitching about it did you? get over yourself and your team...ya'll squeaked out a win against us in your house for the first time in damn near a decade and act like ya'll hella better then us...lol

If Bowe doesn't drop that pass near the 2 minute warning its a wrap for ya'll...but he didn't.

im not gonna sit here n' bitch n moan about it though. ya'll made the plays and we didn't.
Like I said, too real. Quit making excuses. You sound like that bitch theville31.

Wait, is that you bitch?

Mar 24, 2006
lol

alright toughguy...you've won the internet e stripes award for 2010.

and ya'll the one making excuses even after the win! lol

just goes to show how shitty ya'll have been over this past decade, ya'll get a taste of some winning and you don't know how to control it.

Dec 2, 2006
lol

alright toughguy...you've won the internet e stripes award for 2010.

and ya'll the one making excuses even after the win! lol

just goes to show how shitty ya'll have been over this past decade, ya'll get a taste of some winning and you don't know how to control it.
Chi please! I got more stripes than you could imagine. I'm not like you, remember that.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
And to be even more brutally honest, most of yall funnystyle wavering fucks that are "so called" Raider fans needs to recognize. While most of yall were doubting our team, your boy has not. So while you guys are on the bandwagon saying we are playoff bound, yada, yada, remember who told you first.... Clowns.....
so who are you referring to here in this post?

Jun 1, 2002

Yeah please explain who.

I been holding it down here for 8 years so I know it aint me.