rip ryan dunn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I'm guessing it had more to do with his in-experience driving that high performance of a vehicle rather then him being drunk. They said the car exploded so it could of had NOS? He probably got the summer tires with his new wheels also. I seriously doubt he was that hammered. He lived there. He drove that road a million times I'm sure.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm sure the gas tank exploded, ya know, after he shredded the car into a tree at 110mph. That may or may not explain why the car decided to burst into flames.

Gasoline. . . it's flammable.

Internal combustion engines. . . combust.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
91-93 octane, preferably.

Anything less will work, but the engine may strain to run off of a lower grade, and being a high RPM engine can cause detrimental damage to the engine over time.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dammit..regardless if it was dude being drunk there still be an RIP

dont matter what. fuck is hatred and shit going to do? ya, dude fucked up and could have took another innocent with him but shit, it didnt happen in this case. im sure we all know people that get buzzed an drive for whatever reason, dont act brand new..

only people that deserve the "rest in piss" are rapist and molesters and the occasional sensless murderers..everyone else makes mistakes because, like you and me, are human.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
dammit..regardless if it was dude being drunk there still be an RIP

dont matter what. fuck is hatred and shit going to do? ya, dude fucked up and could have took another innocent with him but shit, it didnt happen in this case. im sure we all know people that get buzzed an drive for whatever reason, dont act brand new..

only people that deserve the "rest in piss" are rapist and molesters and the occasional sensless murderers..everyone else makes mistakes because, like you and me, are human.
I already tried this reasoning and got called an idiot and got awarded dumbass statement of the year or some shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i am a dumbass regardless..no questioning.

i am not sticking up for dude, but shit..no sense in pissing on his grave for making a mistake that cost his own life. yayaya, it could have killed a kid...blahblahblah...it didnt. save that arguement for the idiot who actually did. that ebert guy did come with knowledge in his tweet, but still...it was a human who did nothing but whore himself to make people smile. since when is that a crime?

fuck a drunk driver off tops, its stupid, but there is no point in talking down upon the dead. you got an alive person who does it, thats when you speak your mind...not when its to late