rip ryan dunn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
not everyone drives drink. you and your AA partners might, but most people with logic dont.

fuck this piece of shit ryan dunn
I don't drive drunk. You've never once in your life drove after drinking a little too much? You never woke up and thought, I shouldn't have drove last night? I find that hard to believe. You suck at arguing and have a gay mustache.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
nobody deserves to die because of a careless mistake, but lets be honest he took someone else with him...also the passengers mistake for getting in the car...and not everyone has made the mistake in driving drunk in their lifetime....maybe you have, but speak for yourself some of are smart and use simple logic or have seen it what driving drunk can do through someone close to them....friends killed, DUI's.....i'll take a cab

and 130 should be the least of the issue....judging how the porsche looked it looked like 100+ wreckage
Fair enuff I guess you've never drank and drove before. Good job man.

Jun 23, 2005
lol why you gotta comment on the stache though? and no i never drove drunk and never will. im good off killing myself or going to jail, i like pussy and money to much.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol why you gotta comment on the stache though? and no i never drove drunk and never will. im good off killing myself or going to jail, i like pussy and money to much.
Lol sorry. That's amazing to me. That's why I brought up that it must be a Wisconsin thing. There is no one in Wisconsin who has never driven drunk. I shit you not, it must be in our culture or something.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Lol sorry. That's amazing to me. That's why I brought up that it must be a Wisconsin thing. There is no one in Wisconsin who has never driven drunk. I shit you not, it must be in our culture or something.
thats cause you cant go a block in wisconsin without findin a bar lol

i lived in minnesota and my sister and brother in law would drive to wisconsin for the cheap drinks 4+ times a week

you fuckers wouldnt be able to live without some kinda alcohol in your bloodstream, you'd freeze solid from the temps lol

Sep 15, 2009
Driving drunk is an everywhere thing. Many will not admit to it tho. For those of you that honestly haven't, my hat goes off to you. I have at least 10 friends/family members that have gotten a DUI

Sep 15, 2009
I'm not glorifying drunk driving by any means. I'm just saying it how it is. Driving drunk/buzzed is stupid but it happens everywhere except Utah