rip ryan dunn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
they showed a clip on the news of Bam predicting Ryan's early death by "car accident" from an old episode cutout...it was crazy to hear something like that from like 5 years ago

maybe the guy had a death wish, he probably had "handles" too. when your "Jackass" homies are worried about you, maybe its time to grow up. Too late for this guy, too late for a couple of my close friends too..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
ahhh cky2k was the shit...

bam renting the car and catching it on fire by setting a tape on fire and putting it in the deck....and then saying it was all good cause he bought the additional insurance lol

this was the shit though

May 9, 2002
Every person I've ever met has driven drunk at one point in their life. Maybe you kno people that haven't but I don't. I said maybe its a Wisconsin thing. I dunno. I've seen my fucking grammas do it after Christmas partys and shit.
So becuase "everyone you know does it", it somehow justifies it as "not a big deal"? That is TERRIBLE fuckin logic from an empathizer.

Fuck Ryan Dunn and his dead ass. He fucked up and paid the ultimate price, killing someone else in the meantime.

Sep 15, 2009
On the radio this morning I heard his BAC was found to be twice over the legal limit after his autopsy was done. Wouldn't that be .16?! If that's so, it was reckless driving that got him killed, not being drunk.

They said he had 2 beers and six shots (or 4). Either way that ain't shit if you're a frequent drinker. For those smart asses that want to correct my spelling, I know "ain't" isn't a word lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Actually ain't is a word now, has been for years. I want to say it was mid to late 90s when it got added to the dictionary.

That being said, they said more than twice the legal limit. He was pushing .20, I think it was .196 or some shit. Each .01 is a pretty big jump in how much you have consumed and how drunk you are. Even for a pretty big drinker .16 would be pretty "buzzed" at the very least if that's what he was at but he was closer to .20 from everything I read. Also that's what he had to drink at THAT bar. I used to watch Viva La Bam all the time and those fools would constantly drink throughout the day so who knows if that's all he had to drink, that's all speculation though. Either way he was driving legally drunk, well over the limit actually, and speeding up to 140mph in a 55. Sucks he died, dude seemed like a nice and down to earth guy from all I read and have seen on tv through the years, but it was his actions that cut his life short and that of someone else. There is no one to blame but Dunn.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
So becuase "everyone you know does it", it somehow justifies it as "not a big deal"? That is TERRIBLE fuckin logic from an empathizer.

Fuck Ryan Dunn and his dead ass. He fucked up and paid the ultimate price, killing someone else in the meantime.
No you fuckin dickwart. I'm saying I don't get why people act like he deserved to die for driving drunk because its a common mistake that everyone has commited in they're lifetime geez. I'm sure you've done it before buttweed. Anyway this argument started before I knew he was going 130.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
On the radio this morning I heard his BAC was found to be twice over the legal limit after his autopsy was done. Wouldn't that be .16?! If that's so, it was reckless driving that got him killed, not being drunk.

They said he had 2 beers and six shots (or 4). Either way that ain't shit if you're a frequent drinker. For those smart asses that want to correct my spelling, I know "ain't" isn't a word lol
2 beers and 4-6 shots...im a frequent drinker and depending on if ive eaten or not would change that...also 4-6 shots of what? what kind of beer? also just because that formula might not wreck one person could wreck another...were all different as far as tolerance goes...and the people that said they think they know what all he had...that was at one spot whos to say he was drinking prior to arriving .... and were they watching every drink while he was there? how much or how little he drank is all speculation...the fact is he was drinking and was killed in a driving accident

even if he wasnt drunk to the point he's falling over or even noticeably drunk he would be on a good buzz...people tend to be more careless/reckless when drinking myself included...his reckless behavior due to alcohol killed him and another person

ain't is a fucking word - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
No you fuckin dickwart. I'm saying I don't get why people act like he deserved to die for driving drunk because its a common mistake that everyone has commited in they're lifetime geez. I'm sure you've done it before buttweed. Anyway this argument started before I knew he was going 130.
nobody deserves to die because of a careless mistake, but lets be honest he took someone else with him...also the passengers mistake for getting in the car...and not everyone has made the mistake in driving drunk in their lifetime....maybe you have, but speak for yourself some of are smart and use simple logic or have seen it what driving drunk can do through someone close to them....friends killed, DUI's.....i'll take a cab

and 130 should be the least of the issue....judging how the porsche looked it looked like 100+ wreckage

Sep 15, 2009
Actually ain't is a word now, has been for years. I want to say it was mid to late 90s when it got added to the dictionary.

That being said, they said more than twice the legal limit. He was pushing .20, I think it was .196 or some shit. Each .01 is a pretty big jump in how much you have consumed and how drunk you are. Even for a pretty big drinker .16 would be pretty "buzzed" at the very least if that's what he was at but he was closer to .20 from everything I read. Also that's what he had to drink at THAT bar. I used to watch Viva La Bam all the time and those fools would constantly drink throughout the day so who knows if that's all he had to drink, that's all speculation though. Either way he was driving legally drunk, well over the limit actually, and speeding up to 140mph in a 55. Sucks he died, dude seemed like a nice and down to earth guy from all I read and have seen on tv through the years, but it was his actions that cut his life short and that of someone else. There is no one to blame but Dunn.
I stand corrected. Sucks that he died and took someone with him, but it was both their faults. He was drunk and the passenger could've easily taken a taxi home or called a sober driver to pick him up. Nobody ever thinks about that tho. They always wanna place all the blame on the driver. Unless the passenger was passed out and Dunn threw him in the car, it was both their fault.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah, the passanger was equally as stupid to get in the car with him, no doubt about that. When you are wasted you usually aren't thinking with your best judgement though, not that that is an excuse. So yeah, passanger's fault for getting in the car with Dunn, but it was the direct results of Dunn's actions that killed them both.