rip ryan dunn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I have one and he has 4 and I learned my lesson and take cabs everywhere. I just think its weird when people act like he deserved to die cuz he drove drunk.
nobody deserves to die from drinking and driving...but you know the risks and still wanna play..well why should i feel sorry? he died as the guy that shoved a car up his ass....and then died with the car shoved through his ass...ironic as fuck

its a fuckin bitch when the drunk driver lives and kills others because of it...notice nobody here is talking about the passenger that he killed...but really he was/she was an idiot for jumping in the car

I don't kno anyone who never drove drunk. I guess its different in Wisconsin then cuz everyone's an alcoholic.
i know people that have driven drunk...most of the time they get away cool..other times its a DUI and a death...ive been in cars with people driving drunk and i always have that talk with myself in my head like what are you stupid? we have a 50/50 chance of making it home...fuck those odds...we take cabs, transit, BART whatever...even had that moment or two where i called my mom or aunt at 2 am like shit i need a ride we've been drinking....and its all good...i think most of us are and could be considered alcoholics...so dont think your special in wisconsin...in cali DUI's are no joke, you might as well be dead they dont mind handing out "example" sentences some people get the hint others are fucking idiots..and probably shouldnt be driving anyways

Jan 18, 2006
lol, nice assessment. I somewhat agree with Rossi. While I've never drove home absolutely smashed sometimes u have drive home cuz of work the next day or whatever. It's a lot worse for me driving home high as fuck.

Jan 30, 2007
Actually a lot of people haven't. I have a DUI and used to drive drunk all the time. I'm just happy that I didn't kill someone else or myself all of those times. But you're a fucking idiot so I wouldn't expect you to have any common sense on why a lot of people look down on it, myself included, even though I used to do it all the time.

Anyways, regardless of the situation, dude is dead. Drunk, just speeding, whatever the case it looks like he was driving recklessly in some form. Too bad it cost him and his friend their lives and may they rest in peace but thankfully it didn't cost anyone else theirs.
Real talk, I got a DUI 4 years ago and lookin back I'm amazed that I'm still here and thankful I didn't take any of my loved ones down with me, fuck an RIP he put him and the passengers life in his own hands and lost.

Dec 4, 2006
that's weak! I actually met dude in Woodland Hills a few years ago while I was visiting my sister..dude was cool though...

His own fuck up got him killed...RIP ..

Jan 30, 2007
RIP to a guy that shoved a toy car in his rectum and kicked it with folks that got dicks branded on their ass cheeks....and numerous other homo activity. Only thing that suprised me is that it took this long for one of em to die....